ED Refnr. 2039578
Dating from 1450, Novole is a group of country houses nestled in the green hills on the border between Umbria and Tuscany.
It consists of three original buildings, converted into some independent apartments: the farmhouse, the chapel and the cottage, each with its own heating system and attractive external surroundings.
It is an ideal spot for a quiet holiday, in total contact with nature, where walks or mountain bike rides can be alternated with visits to nearby historical towns.
Situated 10km from the ancient Etruscan town of Cortona, Novole offers easy access to the nearby towns of Arezzo, Siena, Florence, Montepulciano, San Gimignano and Perugia, and it is only 15km away from Trasimeno Lake.
Novole is also a small organic farm with animals and terraced vegetable gardens and is a perfect place to slow the pace of our lives and have a genuine and authentic experience of the landscape, food and culture of our country.
If you are looking for slow food & slow life, here you've found it!
- Pet: per pet and day included in price .
- Electricity: per object and day included in price .
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Final cleaning: once per object Costs amounting to 120 EUR (Mandatory).
- Fuel for chimney/fireplace: per object and day Costs amounting to 15 EUR (Mandatory).
- Intermediate cleaning: per object and day according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Cot for children: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Towels: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Property area: 40000 m²
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 2
- Number of toilets: 2
- Distance to lake (trasimeno): 15 km
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 15 km
- Distance to town (cortona): 15 kmGet the full listing »