Wi-Fi internet, beach towels - 1 per person per week; on request: shopping service for the day of arrival (cost of supplies to be paid for upon arrival)
A villa with garden and a gate that opens directly on to the sandy beach at Velia (Casal Velino). A beach that runs for around 10 Km - all the way to Baia Tirrena.
For seaside enthusiasts this is the ideal accommodation for enjoying a Mediterranean vacation in the area which used to be known as Magna Grecia.
The ancient Greeks certainly knew where to build their cities in Italy!
In fact Villathis property is located right at the foot of the promontory where the archeological park of Velia is situated, in the heart of the Cilento coast between Punta Licosa and Palinuro, to the south of Salerno. The villa is inside a condominium which consists of various private residences.
And if the sea were not a good enough reason to plan a holiday at Villathis property, here is a list of the places you just have to visit:
- the archeological park of Paestum with its sumptuous temples is around 40 km away, less than1 hour by car;
- The typical villages located along the Cilento coast: Acciaroli, Pioppi, Pollica – all of which offer a chance to savor the gastronomic specialties of the region.
- The caves of Palinuro are around 50 Km from the villa. With its 35 caves, Capo Palinuro offers tourists one of the most important marine speleology parks of the entire Mediterranean. Of course some of the caves can only be reached by expert scuba divers, but others are easily accessible thanks to the traditional “gozzi” (Ligurian fishig boats) manned by expert local boatmen.
- The gullies of the Calore river in Felitto, around one hour and 25 minutes away by car. But once you get there, the first thing you’ll want to do is dive in to the clear waters of the Calore River. In fact, thanks to an artificial dam, the course of the river slows down in the locality of Remolino, offering visitors a stunning natural “swimming pool”.
- During the summer months the Amalfi Coast can also be reached via the "Sea Metro", a public service that links Casal Velino to the wonderful Amalfi Coast via the sea. But only where there are no sandy beaches.
What does the villa offer?
In addition to direct access to the beach, there is a private beach volleyball pitch, a well-equipped veranda on which to admire the sunset over the sea and, naturally, all mod-cons: AC, Wi-Fi, washing machine, dishwasher, BBQ, safe in every bedroom and various bicycles. Available on request at an extra cost: pizza party with professional “pizzaiolo” (pizza chef) at the villa, boat tour of the coast and, why not, a guided tour of one of the famous bufala mozzarella producers.
GROUND FLOOR: Spacious living-room with dining area and access to the patio; kitchen with access to the garden; 2 double bedrooms; 2 bathrooms with shower; laundry. Large patio provided with garden furniture and table for eating “al fresco” (sea view); large garden with beach volleyball pitch and gate giving direct access to the beach.
FIRST FLOOR: 3 double bedrooms with en suite bathroom and shower; terrace with sea view.
4 private parking spaces; direct access to the beach.
This is a beautiful 5 bedroom property located in Campania, Italy.
This villa, in Castellammare di Velia, boasts a gorgeous sea view sleeping 10 people.
The property has 5 bathrooms.
The villa offers superb accommodation, including modern luxuries such as internet access, television and air conditioning.
You can bask under the Italian sun in the villa’s beautiful garden, making use of its barbecue and barbecue.
This wonderful villa does not allow pets.
The villa unfortunately does not currently have disabled access.
A security deposit of £500 is required for this rental.
If you’re interested in staying in this lovely villa for your dream holiday, get in touch with the Travelopo team today!
This property has the following amenities:
Baby cot, barbecue, dishwasher, internet access, satellite antenna, television, washing machine
airport: 150 kms
restaurant: 500 metres
train station: 2 kmsGet the full listing »