ED Refnr. 2567464
A few kilometers from the "white" Ostuni and the attractive beaches of the Apulian coastline , immersed in a beautiful country punctuated of trulli and secular olive trees, stands the enchanting Terra Sessana.
The name comes from the district in which it is located: from the latin etymology (sanus) which means healthy life in harmony with nature.
Terra Sessana is a quaint holiday resort that extends over 7 hectares of land. Within this resort there are four houses: the Blue House which is the most prestigious and spacious house, an ancient Trullo, a typical stone building that is traditionally called Lamia, and a Villa with a large veranda overlooking the gardens.
Each property has it's own private pool, a lawned garden, and ancient olive trees, from which you can enjoy a marvelous view of the valley.
The interiors of each house have traditional flooring and vaulted stone ceilings. The furnishings are elegant and comfortable.
The blue skies, the olive trees, the red earth, the colours and scents of the Mediterranean are the backdrop of this enchanting place. Offering guests peace and serenity in close contact to the regenerative power of nature.
Dating from the eighteenth century, the "Blue House" was once the holiday home of a rich family from Ostuni.
It has been carefully restored preserving it's original appearance, using traditional materials.
The House welcomes it's guests with elegant and comfortable furnishings, charming vaulted stone ceilings, ancient floors and antique furniture. The beautiful blue facade as the Puglian sky and the romantic stone balcony all add to the charm of this house. Outside the house is surrounded by lush gardens with expansive lawns, private pool, olive trees, flowers and mediterranean vegetation. From the evocative ambience, to the exclusive use of the pool, relaxation areas and a spa with turkish bath make it the perfect destination for a relaxing and charming holiday. Ideal to accommodate families or groups of friends.
- Heating: according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Climatisation / Ventilators: included in price .
- Pet: once per pet Costs amounting to 15 EUR (Mandatory).
- Sauna: per object and day included in price .
- Electricity: per object and day included in price .
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Final cleaning: per object and day included in price .
- Bed linen: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Towels: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Fuel for chimney/fireplace: per object and day to be brought by tenant (Mandatory).
- Cot for adults: per person and day for rent at a price of 30 EUR (optional).
- Visitor's tax: per person and day Costs amounting to 1 EUR (optional).
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 2
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 5 km
- Distance to town (Ostuni): 4 kmGet the full listing »