ED Refnr. 2210790
Pure air, organic vineyards, intense-coloured olive groves, rolling hills and fascinating landscapes are just part of what awaits you at Villa Fiorini.
For more than 100 years, the Fiorini family, owners of the farmhouse, produces wine and olive oil using organic methods, in complete harmony with nature and its cycles.
Villa Fiorini is a large country house completely renovated with high quality materials and finishing touches, furnished with style and taste. Located about 3 km from the village of Barchi, where one can find all the main services and shops, the house is situated in an area rich of wonderful medioeval boroughs such as Corinaldo and Mondavio, considered some of the most beautiful in Italy, and just about 25 kilometers from the Adriatic sea. In less than half an hour you can reach the coast and Senigallia, known as one of the most beautiful beaches in Marche and famous as the Velvet Beach.
If you would rather spend a lazy day, relaxing at the villa, you can always pay a visit to the the cellar or to the oil mill, a few hundred meters from the villa, where the Fiorini family would be honoured to show you around and invite you to taste some of their excellent wines and olive oil produced in the farm.
The house has a beautiful large garden and a spacious terrace with gazebo, equiped with garden furniture; in the dependance where the laundry area is situated, there is a beautiful covered porch where you can eat and relax, enjoying the fresh air and sounds of nature. The hectares of vineyards and olive groves around create an oasis of peace, quiet and serenity.
The house is spread over 2 levels; on the ground floor there is a spacious dining room, a living room with sofas and TV, and a well-equipped professional kitchen, with fryer and kitchen hobs. Also on the ground floor there is a bathroom with 2 WCs. On the upper floor whiche you can access by stairs or by an internal elevator, there is a single room with handicap bathroom and other 4 spacious double bedrooms each with en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning and mosquito nets.
If you are looking for a relaxing holiday, submerged in nature and yet not isolated from the civilization, Villa Fiorini is the right place for you!
Pool open fron May to September
- Visitor's tax: no visitor’s tax (Mandatory).
- Climatisation / Ventilators: included in price .
- Heating: included in price .
- Gas: included in price .
- Water: per object and day included in price .
- Electricity: per object and day included in price .
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Final cleaning: per object and day included in price .
- Pet: per object and day included in price .
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Cot for children: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Towels: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Property area: 2000 m²
- Enclosed with a hedge, a wall or a fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 2
- Number of toilets: 7Get the full listing »