ED Refnr. 1735766
Apartment on the 2nd floor without elevator in a residential house at the beginning of the 20th century, completely renovated, approx. 250m from the beach, in the centre of Levanto.
Antique furniture, well maintained in every detail: 4 double bedrooms, 1 bedroom with two single beds, each bedroom with its own bathroom, large living room, living room and large kitchen, beautiful garden. Equipped with washing machine, dishwasher, TV, heating.
Levanto, a town of pre-Romanesque origin, is situated at the northern end of the picturesque villages of the Cinque Terre area. Levanto literally means "the land in the east of Genoa".
The city of Levanto has an interesting historical centre with many beautifully painted villas, a lively Wednesday market, good restaurants and shops. The main square, Piazza della Loggia, is a beautiful square with a beautiful 13th century loggia.
Levanto is a region with a particularly mild climate. The long sandy beach is perfect for many beach activities. The beach is very popular with sailors, is very suitable for surfing and on good days surfers from all over Europe come together. There is also a swimming pool and a diving centre.
During the summer there are many concerts and live music events. Every year Levanto hosts the "Laura Film Festival" and several wine tastings. The area is also known for an excellent gourmet tradition, especially the wines of Le Cinque Terre and local seafood are very popular.
From Levanto it is easy to get to the ports of Cinque Terre either by train, boat or on foot for hikers. Genoa, Pisa, Lucca and Florence can easily be visited on a day trip by train or car.
Levanto is close to major airports (Genoa airport - 60km, Pisa airport - 70km).
- Cot for children: once per object for rent at a price of 10 EUR (optional).
- Final cleaning: once per object Costs amounting to 185 EUR (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Towels: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Electricity: per object and day included in price .
- Parking facilities: per object and day Costs amounting to 16 EUR (optional).
- Internet: per object and day Costs amounting to 4 EUR (optional).
- Intermediate cleaning: per object and day according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Heating: per person and day Costs amounting to 3 EUR (optional).
- Visitor's tax: per person and day Costs amounting to 1 EUR (Mandatory).
- Enclosed with a hedge, a wall or a fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 2
- Number of toilets: 4
- Distance to town (La Spezia): 50 kmGet the full listing »