A dream villa with pool and private spa, situated above Stresa with unparalleled views over Lake Maggiore.
Villa Petra, with its modern and minimalist design, will attract you with its shades of color within the interior spaces that give the property a sophisticated elegance. The air conditioned villa (500 m²) accommodates comfortably 8+2 people in 4 bedrooms:
- The ground floor consists of a spacious living area with floor-to-ceiling windows to enjoy the incredible lake views, a dining area, sitting corner with comfy couches and TV, and an open fireplace. The kitchen, fitted with high quality appliances, gives access to the outdoor table and garden. Toilet. In the sleeping area you’ll find a master bedroom with double bed and ensuite bathroom with tub, and a second bedroom with double bed and ensuite bathroom with shower.
- Via the classy spiral staircase, you’ll reach the first floor featuring a cozy sitting area with sofas (can be turned into two single beds), TV and desk. The sleeping area on this floor is composed of a bedroom with double bed, a bedroom with two single beds, and a bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and shower.
- On the lower floor you’ll find your private spa area with a mini pool with air massage, an emotional shower and a relaxation area with a selection of herbal teas. Access to the outdoor swimming pool area.
Reached only by a private dead-end street, the villa is surrounded by a large garden (5000 m²) and own woods (3000 m²) offering the most exclusive privacy and tranquility. The infinity pool overlooking the lake and the Borromean Islands will keep on impressing you during your stay: stare, dream, and release yourself into a Villa Petra experience full of charm and luxurious comfort!
The villa is located in Someraro, a small village above Stresa, with a few excellent restaurants nearby. Stresa (3 km away) is the most famous lakeside town at Lake Maggiore with its narrow streets featuring cafés, restaurants and small boutiques. There’s a lovely lakefront promenade and a ferry station from where you can hop on any ferry to visit the Borromeo Islands and explore other villages and wonders of Lake Maggiore. Stresa's railway station connects you easily with Milan, where you can shop, sightsee, or simply sip a coffee and watch the world go by in the famous Piazza del Duomo.
Welcome kit, water, electricity, gas, air conditioning, heating, final cleaning, bedroom linen and bathroom and pool towels (change twice per week), spa area (mini pool 3x3,5m with air massage, emotional shower and relaxation area), a selection of liqueurs and herbal teas, satellite TV (Sky subscription), wireless internet, open fireplace (wood provided), dish washer, washing machine, baby bed and high chair, garden, heatable swimming pool (10 x 5m; depth 1,4m), barbecue, parking
Extra to be paid cash upon arrival:
- Security deposit (refundable): 2000 euro
- Heating pool (upon prior request only): 50 euro per day
- Wine selection (upon request)
- Domestic animals not allowed
- Tourist tax: to check upon arrival if applicable
Arrival and departure:
Bookings per week
- Swimming pool opened from mid-May to end-September; contact us for the exact dates.
- The small dead-end street going from the main road up towards the villa is unpaved and narrow so extra care is needed for very wide or low cars.
Private chef and other catering options, pre-stocking, extra cleaning and change of linen, personal trainer and massage, tour guide, boat rental and other extra services (upon prior request only - to book directly with the service provider).
The guest will be required to sign a tourist rental contract with our agency Northitaly Villas (on behalf of the owner). See rental agreement. Please contact us for the details before booking.Get the full listing »