The villa is located in Oliena, in the most welcoming part of Sardinia at the foot of Mount Corrasi, in the Gennargentu National Park. It is the ideal point for excursions in the Supramonte, in the barbaric hinterland and in the famous beaches of the eastern coast. If you want to immerse yourself in the most unspoiled nature of Sardinia this is the right place: distance from Nuoro 10 Km, Cala Gonone 30 Km, Orosei 38 Km, Olbia-Costa-Smeralda Airport 99 km (the nearest airport)
The villa (360 square meters plus loggias, porticoes, covered verandas, terrace-solarium and garden) enjoys all the necessary services to ensure a comfortable stay, is on three floors and a basement-basement floor.
- Ground floor (100 sqm) includes: covered porch-garage; large rustic area equipped with wall-kitchen with large table-lunch; corner walk with traditional wood-burning oven, laundry-washing machine and dishwasher corner; service bathroom; loggiati on three sides on the garden level.
- Basement floor (80 square meters): elegant cellar equipped for tasting, at the request of guests, Cannonau red wines produced by the Atha Ruja Winery.
-First floor (100 square meters) includes the sleeping area with three large and bright bedrooms (URL HIDDEN): 1 double bedroom furnished with period furniture and private bathroom, two bedrooms with two single beds, one bedroom with sofa-bed , a full bathroom.
-Second floor (80 sqm) includes: spacious and bright living room furnished with period furniture with seating area, dining, TV, walkway, sun terrace with panoramic views of Mount Corrasi; well-equipped kitchen-dining room with two covered porches; service bathroom.
The entire villa is available to guests.
Interaction with guests
I am available to respond to guests' requests by SMS or email.
Other things to highlight
We are in Barbagia, in the heart of Sardinia, a territory where customs, customs, ancient food and wine traditions are jealously guarded,
allow its inhabitants to live calm and stress-free and make this corner of paradise the land of longevity.
Surroundings of the villa, nearest attractions:
- Archaeological sites: Tiscali, "Sedda and sos Carros".
- Nature's beauties: Karst source "Su Gologone", Supramonte di Oliena, Orgosolo, Dorgali, Canyon Gorropu, Valle Lanaitto, River Cedrino, Lake Gusana.
- mini-cruises by boat or raft in the Gulf of Orosei, beaches of Cala Gonone, Cala Luna, Cala Fuili, Cala Cartoe, Cala Osalla.
- nearby towns and cities: Orgosolo with its murals, Mamoiada with the
its traditional masks "Mamuthones", Dorgali with its archaeological sites and its artistic handicraft, Nuoro with its archaeological and artistic-cultural museums.
A place suitable for using a laptop
Accommodation for the night
1 king-size bed
2 single beds
2 single beds
1 sofa bed
Smoking is not permitted
Animals are not allowed
It is forbidden to organize parties / events
Check-in time: 15.00 - 20.00
Check-out by 10:00
Annita's villa is located in Oliena ((NU) via E. Montale, 6 .Sardinia, Italy.
The villa is located in a residential area of Oliena, the neighborhood is very quiet and peaceful. The center of the village where there are bars, cafes, ice cream parlors, the pharmacy, the kiosk, craft shops, the church of S. Ignazio da Lojola of 1700, is about ten minutes walk. Supermarket with a gastronomy within about fifteen minutes walk, several typical restaurants and pizzerias.Get the full listing »