CASA SOPHIA BROLIO, A FABULOUS 4 BEDROOM FAMILY VILLA, PRIVATE POOL AND GARDENS, AMAZING VIEWS OF CORTONA, MONTECCHIO CASTLE AND CASTIGLION FIORENTINO
For visitors to Tuscany - looking for that very special family home, this is quite possibly the perfect place for you. Offering lots of space and charm, huge private gardens, an elegant heated pool (with an infinity edge to enjoy the massive views of Cortona and more). Plus, easy access to many of the Tuscan towns, festivals and wineries.
Recently renovated with love and attention to detail, Casa Sophia is a four bedroom, three bathroom villa incorporating many of the original materials, including terracotta floor tiles, chestnut beams and beautiful stonework along with modern day amenities and functionality. This of course includes great WiFi and a choice of TV facilities
The design of this lovely family home cleverly captures the beauty of the surrounding countryside, with large windows and glazed doors seamlessly adjoining the large landscaped garden and creating a feeling of space and light. The villa's terraces enhance the feeling of being at one with the Tuscan landscape which surrounds the house .
The gardens and large (infinity edge) private pool, make the lovely views even more spectacular.
Included in the renovation of Casa Sophia are both a high Spec kitchen and luxurious bathrooms , all carefully chosen to keep with tradition, whilst retro/industrial lighting and furniture combined with many 1920’s originals give a special character to the house.
This is a family home, designed around the children, with a fun sleeping space, their own dining area, a well equipped games cupboard, a separate games room in the garden with a table tennis table and of course a large pool with plenty of room to run around the garden, which is totally secure.
Villa Sophia is a great place to relax and entertain friends – the villa's emphasis on social, open plan living and a its central kitchen island are perfect for great dinner parties as well as for rolling fresh pasta !
Details of the villa:
1. Large open living/dining/kitchen/hall across all of ground floor opening out onto gardens and pool area
2. Downstairs bathroom and separate utility area for washing clothes/storage
3. Well equipped bespoke wood/granite kitchen with large range cooker, central island, dishwasher
4. Kitchen table/breakfast area – ideal for kids activities, seating for 6
5. Formal Dining Table – seating for 8 in open plan dining area with double doors onto outside terrace
6. Living area with 2 sofas and armchair, coffee tables, large central fireplace and double width glass doors with view over valley & pool area
7. Outside terrace with dining table & seating for 10 under canopy roof and overlooking gardens, pool and view of valley & castle
8. Upstairs to corridor with 4 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
9. 1 large double with ensuite shower room & balcony overlooking gardens, pool and valley view
10. 1 large double with double height beamed ceiling
11. 1 medium double with doors opening onto terrace with stairs leading down to garden & views to front of house
12. 1 medium childrens room with bunk beds & stairs leading up to mezzanaine floor and velux roof window
13. 1 large bathroom with bath, shower etc
14. Large landscaped gardens with trees, fruit trees, gravel driveway, grass, landscaped pool area with views to Cortona
15. Infinity pool with 6 loungers/sun canopy ( heated to extend season )
16. Small brick outbuilding used for table tennis table/games room
17. BBQ area
18. Wifi aGet the full listing »