The apartment is definitely spacious: 140 bright sqm, recently completely renewed.
The high ceilings, the elegant and charming.
All rooms have 2 windows, and indeed the house is full of light.
The apartment has been completely renovated: bathrooms, kitchen, bedrooms and mattresses ... really everything is new. Air conditioning units are located in each room and can be set individually in order to provide the desired comfort to each guest.
The apartment is very convenient: train to the airport. The quiet neighborhood will ensure the rest you need to explore the city.
More in details
The flat is located on the second floor of a building and consists of:
- large living room with sofa bed (for 2 extra people), Smart TV 43 "and table for 8 people
- fully equipped kitchen: dishwasher, washing machine, kettle, toaster, refrigerator, etc
- two double bedroom: Red and White (with king-size beds, wardrobes, mirrors)
- the main bathroom with shower
- an attic with single sofa bed and private bathroom
The apartment is in a very quiet street.
The apartment is located in the District of the Castle (the districts in Venice are called Sestieri) but it is adjacent to the most famous and renowned Sestiere of the city: San Marco.
The apartment is quiet and free of tourists, especially during the evening ... Trust me: sleep and stay in Venice!
Near the house there are some famous monuments (e.g. Basilica of St. John and Paul and the Bridge of Sights), and some of the best restaurants of the city.
You will find many little shops in the area (bakery, butcher, greengrocers) but also two great supermarkets COOP!
How far is it from ...?
- 7 minutes walking from Rialto's bridge (the middle of the city)
- 10 minutes walking from Saint Mark's square
- 15 minutes walking from Biennale
- 5 minutes walking from the closest waterbus stop (Fondamente Nove). From here you can easily reach the islands (Murano, Burano, Torcello), the airport, train and bus station, Lido beaches and much more.
Fondamente Nove makes the location of the apartment strategic.
Easy connection with Venice Marco Polo Airport by Alilaguna Boat Service.
Public transports from Santa Lucia Railway Station, Piazzale Roma bus stations are quick and frequent.Get the full listing »