Casa La Torre is an ancient palace overlooking the small hamlet of Rosennano. Its renovation was completed in 2019: the ancient charm of Tuscan homes is combined with modern finishes and state of the art technical solutions. La Torre develops over two floors and its furnishings are modern yet warm in flavour.
Especially striking is the apartment on the top floor, where an open loggia overlooks a vast view ranging to the boundaries with Lazio and Umbria. Abutting onto this loggia, where you can enjoy unforgettable evenings and pleasant relaxing moments, are a modern fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, electric oven, microwave), a large sitting room with a dining area and a romantic bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
Another bedroom with two single beds and a spacious â€œsuiteâ€ with a double bed, each with its private bathroom, complete the sleeping area on this floor. Also available on request, on the lower floor, is another large double room, with its own bathroom, thus allowing groups of up to 8 people (plus, eventually, two children), to be comfortably housed in this enchanting apartment.
The apartment is connected through stairs to the complexâ€™ gardens and common spaces.
Casa La Torre is equipped with free Smart TV (Netflix available), wi-fi Internet access, washing machine, iron and ironing board, hairdryer and parking space. Upon request, and free of charge, we can also provide a cot, high chair and baby bath. Upon request, and for a fee, it is also possible to provide cleaning services, the use of a laundry drier and periodical change of sheets and towels.
This apartment is also recommended in off peak season, when guest may enjoy the wonderful views in the crisp clear air of sunny winter days. Refurbished with the most modern and energy-efficient technologies, it is also fitted with a large fireplace to warm your days in the colder seasons.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE STRUCTURE
Casa La Torre is a part of the â€œLe Balze di Rosennanoâ€ an Albergo Diffuso (scattered hotel) which provides lovers of nature, quietness and beauty three more charming homes spread around in the pretty hamlet of Rosennano. All the homes, independent of each other, face south, enjoy marvellous views and have free access to the gardens. Only some enjoy a private garden too.
Through the gardens below their home, the guests of Casa La Torre may enjoy, as well as their own private garden, the following common areas :
- The ample lawn, bordered with Mediterranean plants, situated on the panoramic terrace that characterises the southern aspect of the hamlet. Tables, chairs and chaises longue allow guests to relax before the unique view of the Tuscan countryside.
- Below the terrace the extensive park, shaped like an amphitheatre, is planted with olive trees.
- (from 2020) The beautiful swimming pool (12x4) strategically positioned to allow the enjoyment of an unforgettable panorama and at the same time at a sufficient distance from the houses to ensure utmost peace and quiet to all our guests. The swimming pool is open from May to October and beach beds, umbrellas and deck chairs are provided for our guests.
INFORMATION ABOUT ACTIVITIES
In each apartment a special booklet prepared expressly for our guests provides a series of information on the attractions of the area, on its nicest restaurants, the best wineries to visit and wines for tasting. You will also find suggestions of not too touristy itineraries to follow (which are not to be found in the official tour guides!) to special places off the beaten tracks, to discover small hamlets, ancient abbeys, incredible views and unspoilt places in the Tuscan countryside.
Before your arrival we can organise transport to/from the airport or station, hiring of cars with driver for daily excursions or for return service to restaurants wineries, etc.
But once in Rosennano, surrounded by its marvellous views, you might be encouraged to try many other activities that are on offer (some require advance booking):
- Trekking or Running in the areaâ€™s woods and the hills. We can suggest itineraries for all levels of fitness.
- MTB, mountain bike with pedal assistance, road bikes. Starting from Castelnuovo Berardenga, there are several magical bike trails across the Tuscan countryside.
- Cooking lessons in your own home, during which you will take part in the preparation of the final dinner on your terrace, served by a professional chef (min. 6 persons).
- A private chef can prepare a lunch or a dinner to be planned together and will serve it on your terrace (min. 4 persons).
- Take a day to relax and care for your health and wellbeing at the Terme di Rapolano, well-known thermal baths with beneficial regenerating waters. Our guests benefit from a discount at the Antiche Terme di Querciolaia.Get the full listing »