ED Refnr. 1635367
The holding, fully refurbished in 2005, is located three kilometres from Brisighella downtown. It is 160 metres ASL. Ovello is one of the oldest properties of the estate- it dates back to the XVI century, and so does the first of the two building, Casa Tamerice. The second, Casa Marruca, dates back to the end of XIX century.
The peculiarity of Ovello lies in its wonderful location, overlooking Brisighella and its three characteristic hills, Rontana mount and the Regional Park Vena dei Gessi Romagnoli (chalk formations ), and the Lamone valley from the thousand-year Thò parish to Faenza. On a bright day you can even see Ravenna and the sea.
With a splendid view over the Lamone valley, the swimming pool shared by both accommodations is surrounded by olive trees. The very old oven that works perfectly still today is also a shared facility. The space outside the houses is a vast lawn surrounded by monumental mulberries, cypresses and Volpina pear trees. Hedges are formed by Christ's thorns, hawthorns, dog roses, blackthorns, rosemary and lavenders.
The flat at the Casa "Tamerice" (135 sq.m) has four rooms: A twin room, a double room and two single rooms, totalling 6 bed spaces. Hallway, spacious living room, dining room with a fireplace, 2 bathrooms, and kitchen equipped with tableware and household appliances (fridge, dishwashing machine and washing machine).
Each flat has exclusive use of a section of the garden; each part is equipped with lighting at night, a table with 6 chairs and a barbecue grill. The swimming pool (6 m x 12 m), common for both flats, includes parasols, chairs and deck chairs.
- Visitor's tax: no visitor’s tax (Mandatory).
- Gas: included in price .
- Water: per object and day included in price .
- Electricity: per object and day included in price .
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Pet: per object and day included in price .
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Fuel for chimney/fireplace: per object and day according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Towels: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Cot for children: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Final cleaning: per object and day included in price .
- Cot for adults: per object and week for rent at a price of 70 EUR (optional).
- Enclosed with a hedge, a wall or a fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Distance to next ski lift/mountain railway: 150 km
- Distance to next cross-country skiing trail: 150 km
- Distance to lake: 10 km
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 2 km
- Distance to town: 2 kmGet the full listing »