Il Villino is located in the renowned town of San Teodoro in a strategic and privileged position to reach and be enchanted by the fantastic "Caribbean" beaches that characterize one of the most beautiful stretches of Sardinia.
The house is arranged on one floor surrounded by a large enclosed garden; a part of it is bright therefore suitable for sunbathing on comfortable lounges while another part is shaded by verdant olive and holm oak trees. Inside the house consists of a large double bedroom, a bedroom with two single beds, a large living room with sofa bed and kitchen area equipped with all services. The house is completed by a bathroom with shower and a well kept veranda facing the garden with a sofa, relaxing armchairs and a barbecue. The house also has a private parking space and is equipped with all comforts. The proximity to the center of the country allows guests to reach all the services on foot, without using the car.
• Beaches: a short distance away you can admire and enjoy the most beautiful beaches of the Gallura coast like La Cinta, Lu Impostu, Puntaldia, Cala Brandinchi, in the heart of the Marine Park "Isola Di Tavolara.
• Golf: the Golf Club Puntaldìa is a course of 9 holes of precision, designed with great skill and competence, which arouse strong emotions for their panoramic views. The camp is located just 10 km from the famous tourist resort of San Teodoro. The path, in fact, winds on the shore of a splendid stretch of sea, along small bays and inlets that highlight the contrast between the blue of the water and the deep green of the field with a greenish green surrounded by palm trees, in the context of a true natural paradise. The field is ideal for training, friendly competitions and for small tournaments: despite the preponderance of short holes, in a course of 1. 830 m, they will not fail to amaze you for their technical spectacularity. A driving range and a putting green complete the golf facility.
• Diving: the sea mirror that has been affected by the Marine Protected Area for some years now, is the theater of a constant repopulation of marine species and seabed, this is why diving is more valuable, especially with the support of numerous diving centers, authorized by the managing body of the Marine Protected Area, where it is also possible to obtain the patent. Free snorkeling is allowed without any restrictions anywhere ... even without special equipment you can enjoy the solemnity of an immersion in the Marine Protected Area.
• Riding: on horseback you can reach sites otherwise unattainable by mechanical means, in complete relaxation and in the silence of shady woods, in the valleys of our mountains from which you overlook the plain of San Teodoro, ranging from the coast north on Tavolara and Molara, on the south coast towards Budoni and Posada.
At the pace and trot along the retrodunal cord of La Cinta beach, extremely suggestive from the point of view of the landscape because it overlooks the blazing wild nature of the great lagoon of San Teodoro.
Starting from the nearby riding school you can also visit the east side of the lagoon of San Teodoro, close to La Cinta beach, along a path lined with mastic, cane, holly, myrtle, rosemary and juniper plants that will lead you to the outlet to the sea of the lagoon waters, called La Foca. There is also the possibility to make ad hoc excursions.
• Mondanità: the town of San Teodoro is known for the great variety of restaurants, pubs, street artists, discos that make the evenings happy and carefreeGet the full listing »