VILLA GIOI ... is very beautiful.
It located on a hill across from the town of Noto, Baroque, eccentric and lavish presents itself to our eyes ..
Among olive trees and almond trees, surrounded by a typically Sicilian atmosphere
you can enjoy a breathtaking view that sweeps from the crystal blue sea, the intense yellow of the baroque architecture, which at sunset are tinged with gold.
An ideal place for a relaxing holiday, immersed in nature. you can easily reach the most beautiful and unspoilt beaches in the whole of Sicily,
as Calamosche, Eloro and the nature reserve of Vendicari, where it's easy to move from the elegant, symmetrical flight of pink flamingos, which find refreshment
in an enchanted oasis.
The villa consists of a large dining room and a Living with lit all'indoor garden
and subsequently at the garden / solarium pool area, with a panoramic view of the city of Noto and the magnificence of its Sicilian Baroque.
The dining area with typical masonry kitchen gives access a beautiful covered pergola, outdoor kitchen and a comfortable second, to be able to dine outdoors,
with family and friends, and then relax and enjoy company in a comfortable outdoor living. Surrounded by the lights of the city of Noto, they know that the evening offers amazing emotions.
The 3 double bedrooms all enjoy a beautiful sea view.
Two bedrooms with en suite bathrooms and the third with private bathroom outside the room.
Wide and ettrezzata laundry area.
Points of interest:
The city of Noto 2 Km
The most beautiful beaches at 5 Km
- Size 190 sq.m.
- Private garden of 10. 000 square meters with olive trees, fruit and almond trees.
- Quiet, scenic location and charming
- Private pool
- Single Level
- 3 bedrooms with double beds and sea views
- 3 bathrooms with shower / WC and bidet (2 Room)
- Kitchen fully equipped masonry
- Large living room TV and dining area
- Washing machine
- Internet WI-FI
- Outdoor Shower
- Garden furniture
- Car park
- Pets are well come
- Cooking classes (on reservation)
- Relaxing massage, of course, among the olive trees (by reservation)
- Tennis courts (nearby)Get the full listing »