Set in a pretty garden with twisted olive trees, a private pool and dramatic sea views, Villa Respiro is a stylish and relaxing location for a summer holiday. Furthermore, the buzz of a Cefalu is just a short drive from the villa with its pretty medieval centre, restaurants, shops and long sandy beach.
Sleeping up to 8 people, Villa Respiro is made up an attractive stone villa and two wooden clad annexes, each with one double bedroom and views of the sea and mountains. The larger stone villa also has a well-designed kitchen and dining area for 4.
The style of the whole property feels modern yet relaxed, with its whitewashed wooden beams and neutral shades which provide the perfect backdrop for simple, contemporary furnishings, just right for laid back holidays in the sunshine.
Designed for summer living, an outside kitchen and large covered terrace with a dining table sets the scene for meals with friends and family. With its private lawned garden, a pool for cooling off and beautiful scenery, Villa Respiro really is an ideal holiday home.
Stone house: Kitchen with dining area for 4, double bedroom, bathroom
Annexe one: Double bedroom and bathroom,
Annexe two: Two double bedrooms with bathroom.
Outside : Large garden, nice pool and outside kitchen with dining table for up to 10.
Facilities: Private pool (3 x 5m), air-conditioning, heating, outside kitchen
- A dedicated pre-arrival concierge service
- Utilities (gas, water, electricity), unless otherwise stated
- Towels, pool towels and bed linen
- Arrival and departure cleaning
- Welcome pack on arrival
- 1 cot & highchair (cot linen not provided)
- A local representative on call 24/7 in case of emergency. Your local representative will also meet you once during your stay (on your arrival weekend) to help you to settle in, explain Health & Safety and answer any questions you may have regarding the villa. (In some cases a local representative is not required as the villa will have its own competent, local manager).
- A comprehensive information guide to the villaGet the full listing »