Palazzo Niccolini: The Niccolini family is a Tuscan family moved to the 18th century in Spoleto. The family has relations with Pope Leo XII. The palace was restored in 1833 by the famous architect Ireneo Aleandri, who was invited to work at Spoleto and was commissioned to work on the palace. The palace is of three floors and the façade is divided into two distinct areas: a floor and a wall in two upper floors. Above the window of the noble floor is a pediment while the pattern of the balustrade continues under the lateral sides. In others there are Ionic capitals and a modular frame.
The apartment is located on the first floor of the palace and the other on the main street.
An interior view where you can dine.
The apartment consists of 2 bedrooms, two doubles, with the possibility to add 1 single bed.
The kitchen is large, comfortable and equipped with all the comforts.
There are two bathrooms, all equipped with both shower enclosures.
The lounge is large and has a table with chairs, sofas and armchairs to spend your leisure time or relax after meals, overlooking the main street.
The specialty of the apartment is a fresh religious half-moon.
fitted and equipped kitchen
suitable for families and children
Not available for events and party
smoking outside the accommodation unit
place suitable for laptop use
Towels and bed linen
Tablecloth and Canovacci
Palazzo Niccolini: The Niccolini family is a Tuscan family that moved to Spoleto in the 18th century. The family had relations with Pope Leo XII. The Palace was restored in 1833 by the famous architect Ireneo Aleandri, who was called to work in Spoleto and was commissioned to work on the façade of the palace which presents all the characteristics of the time. The building has three floors and the facade is divided horizontally into two distinct areas: rusticated on the ground floor and pilasters on the two upper floors. Above the window of the main floor is a pediment while the pattern of the balustrade continues under the side windows. In another there are Ionic capitals and a modillion cornice.
sleeps 10, bathrooms 2, bedrooms 3, double beds 2, single beds 4, double sofa bed in the living room, large kitchen, dining / living room.
The Nanà apartment overlooks the main street and the internal courtyard. Before access to the apartment there is a covered terrace with table and chairs, overlooking the internal courtyard.
The entrance immediately overlooks the corridor and is characterized by a half-moon fresco depicting three saints. At the center the Mater Dolorosa, pierced in the heart by seven swords, symbol of the seven sorrows of Mary. On either side of the Blessed Santa Maria Dolorosa are St. Francis and St. Gregory. St. Francis has a prominent hand that highlights the signs of the stigmata, while in the other he holds a wooden crucifix; St. Gregory, Father of the Church is gathered in prayer.
From the corridor all the rooms of the house open, large and bright.
The kitchen is new and habitable, very large and overlooks the internal courtyard. There is a vintage wooden table and is equipped with all the amenities: fridge, freezer, oven and all the utensils for the kitchen, plates, glasses, cutlery. From the kitchen there is a small closet where there is a washing machine and a fridge with freezer.
Mimmi Double Room
The first double bedroom overlooks with its two windows on the inner courtyard and is furnished with a double bed, a wardrobe, two dressers with drawers and marble tops. Spacious and bright. The preserved wooden ceiling dates back to the nineteenth century, when improvements were made to the palace by the architect Aleandri. The floor of the room is in terracotta.
Dama and Cavaliere Double Room.
The second double bedroom overlooks the main course and consists of a built-in wardrobe and an antique dresser with marble top. Delightful 1800 bed painted by hand with Lady and Knight. Inside the room there is a wooden painted children's bed. There are two small armchairs. The floor is parquet.
The third bedroom consists of two single beds with a wooden structure, fully furnished with antique furniture, there is a chest of drawers and a built-in wardrobe overlooking the main course. The floor is parquet.
The two bathrooms are adjacent and are located in the last part of the corridor leading to the kitchen. Both large and all covered in marble, are equipped with all the sanitary, toilet, bidet and sink and both have large showers.
The Balconcino of the main floor overlooks Corso Garibaldi and is characterized by marble columns, a small jewel that embellishes the facade of the Palazzo.
double sofa bed
kitchen furnished and equipped with utensils
suitable for families and children
Not available for events and parties
possibility of smoking outside the accommodation
suitable place for using laptops
Towels and sheets
Tablecloth and CanovacciGet the full listing »