ED Refnr. 2169755
Ca Ginestra is a unique place to experience extraordinary emotions with your family or a group of friends. Located in a dominant position, the house overlooks the beautiful landscape of Cartoceto, famous for its precious oil.
It can be reached by a steep unpaved road, winding through the rolling hills of Marche’s countryside. Unless you get intimidated by the little uncomfortable road, you can get into an oasis of peace, silence and relaxation where the only sounds are those of nature.
Not far from it, you can find beautiful towns to visit, such as Castello di Mombaroccio or Fossombrone, and for children - the unique interactive museum, the Museum of the Balì, which includes also an observatory. The Adriatic Sea and the city of Pesaro and Fano can be reached in just over half an hour.
Composition: on the ground floor: living room, kitchen and a master bedroom with private bathroom with shower.
On the first floor: 1 double bedroom, 1 twin bedroom, 1 bathroom with shower and a large terrace where you can relax, enjoying the sun.
The house is surrounded by a large garden, nice and furnished for outdoor living, and a swimming pool to keep your children entertained.
If you come in April and May 2016, included in the rental price you can benefit from a guided bicycle tour to discover of the most beautiful roads in the province with Andrea, cycling guide by profession.
The last part of the road, leading to the house, for about 2 km, is unpaved and winding, se we recommend you arrive with a SUV or Jeep or any car appropriate for off-road; if you are not used to this kind of roads, we do not recommend you arrive with particularly low cars.
However, the view from the house is definitely worth it.
Pool open fron May to September
- Visitor's tax: no visitor’s tax (Mandatory).
- Heating: according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Gas: included in price .
- Water: per object and day included in price .
- Electricity: per object and day included in price .
- Final cleaning: per object and day included in price .
- Towels: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 20 kmGet the full listing »