ED Refnr. 2576856
A few kilometers from the "white" Ostuni and the attractive beaches of the Apulian coastline , immersed in a beautiful country punctuated of trulli and secular olive trees, stands the enchanting Terra Sessana.
The name comes from the district in which it is located: from the latin etymology (sanus) which means healthy life in harmony with nature.
Terra Sessana is a quaint holiday resort that extends over 7 hectares of land. Within this resort there are four houses: the Blue House which is the most prestigious and spacious house, an ancient Trullo, a typical stone building that is traditionally called Lamia, and a Villa with a large veranda overlooking the gardens.
Each property has it's own private pool, a lawned garden, and ancient olive trees, from which you can enjoy a marvelous view of the valley.
The interiors of each house have traditional flooring and vaulted stone ceilings. The furnishings are elegant and comfortable.
The blue skies, the olive trees, the red earth, the colours and scents of the Mediterranean are the backdrop of this enchanting place. Offering guests peace and serenity in close contact to the regenerative power of nature.
The villa is spacious and furnished with every comfort. It consists of a large, fully-equipped kitchen with dish-washer, two double bedrooms, one single bedroom, two bathrooms, one en suite and the other with tub, and a living room located in a beautiful veranda with air conditioning. The veranda is spacious and bright and leads directly to the big gardens with the private swimming pool.
Outside the villa has a laundry room with washing machine and a large patio with barbecue and stone oven suitable for cooking pizzas and focaccia.
- Electricity: per object and day included in price .
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Final cleaning: per object and day included in price .
- Climatisation / Ventilators: included in price .
- Pet: once per pet Costs amounting to 15 EUR (Mandatory).
- Visitor's tax: per person and day Costs amounting to 1 EUR (Mandatory).
- Heating: according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Towels: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Enclosed with a hedge, a wall or a fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of toilets: 1
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 5 km
- Distance to town (Ostuni): 4 kmGet the full listing »