Located in a dominant position on Calvana hill, this charming residence is accessed from a long alley of secular cypresses (typical Tuscan trees).
It has completely been restructured in 2013 respecting the old place and making it very comfortable.
The house is surrounded by woods of green oaks and olive groves.
The near Villa, noble residence of the XVI century, is still lived by the owners, Dufour Berte who have chosen to live in the midst of their land.
The garden terrace looks over the valley of Marina river and the medieval village Calenzano.
The décor of the interior has been executed in the traditional Florentine style and the rooms are furnished with particular elegance. You can find:
- a bright living room which can accommodate 12-15 people;
- a mezzanine to relax reading;
- a modern kitchen;
- yellow bedroom: double bed;
- blue bedroom: double bed;
- pink bedroom: three single bed on two floors;
- two bathrooms, one with shower and the other with bathtub.
You can buy organic products produced in the farm:
- several qualities of honey;
- olive oil;
The property offers:
- parking inside the property;
- garden furniture;
- washing machine;
You can visit:
- Church of Santo Severo (Legri) 983 DC, frescoes of the XIV century;
- Church of San Donato (Val di Marina): in 1450 hosted the Popes of the Medici family;
- Villa Ginori (Collina);
- Torre di Baroncoli (Baccio d'Agnolo): built in the fifteenth century for Ginori noble family;
- fortified village of Calenzano with its medieval towers.
Km. 18 Firenze historic centre
Km. 6,1 Prato cathedral
Km 5,2 centro arte contemporanea Luigi Pecci
Km. 1 Calenzano village
Km. 12 Florence airport (Amerigo Vespucci)
Km. 3,5 Highway A1 (Calenzano-Sesto Fiorentino)
Km. 1,5 Supermarket
Km. 1,5 Pharmacy
Km. 5,3 Centre commercial (I Gigli)
Km. 24 Barberino designer outlet
Km. 1 Restaurant “le tre lune” (Travalle)
Km. 3,5 Calenzano train station (trains to Florence every hour)Get the full listing »