ED Refnr. 1518095
BIRRI SUL MARE | In a unique setting, situated on a hill overlooking the Ionian Sea, in the heart of the archaeological site of Eloro, at the very beginning of the natural oasis of Vendicari, and at a short walk from Noto, capital of the Sicilian baroque and heritage of 'UNESCO’, arise the BIRRI SUL MARE property:completely immersed in a lush and wild park at the same time overlooking the beach of Eloro Pizzuta with his wonderful pristine sea and the emerald, which is reached by foot in less than five minutes on the small road.
Ideal place of vacation for anyone who wants to live an authentic and exciting holiday, in peace and in the midst of nature with its fruits and Sicilian traditions truer. Out of the hustle and bustle of town, its close to all amenities and commodities which the modern life has accustomed us: here you will experience wonderful moments, finding new energy, enjoying the colors, sounds, flavors and warmth of one of the most beautiful corners of Sicily.
In our Park large more than five acres of lemon, orange, olive and almond trees, each house is independent, private and surrounded by the greenery of its garden, fully equipped for rest, fun, barbecues and more romantic dinners candlelight.
CASA BIRRI | Beyond the gates of the lemon grove, just down the avenue, next to the old and round gebbia where once people used to collect water for irrigation of the estate, on the right side you reach the car park of CASA BIRRI. This is the only one of our houses which is built on two floors.
From there, through a pedestrian gate which leads to the private garden of the house, fenced, with its gazebo, the grassy lawn and solarium with outdoor shower, nice and functional.
The front door of the house leads directly into the living room, simple and very welcoming. On the right a door leads to a first bedroom. The bathroom and kitchen complete the ground floor.
The stair of wrought iron and wood leads to the mezzanine floor, where there are two other large double bedrooms, with beautiful views of the countryside and the sea, and a second bathroom with shower.
The sea is nearby and it can be reached in five minutes walking on the wild path in the Park, which conveys a great sense of freedom and autonomy.
The beach of Eloro Pizzuta, just below the house, is sandy and has a wild and beautiful blue water, clean and clear as that of the other five beaches in the Natural Reserve of Vendicari.
On both the left and the right side of the beach those who love rocks will appreciate them, where the water becomes clear emerald.
Following the path above the rocks you reach the beach and next to them, again, you can continue for several kilometers in a beautiful and healthy trekking exploratory inside Vendicari’s Reserve.
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Water: per object and day included in price .
- Pet: per object and day included in price .
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Gas: included in price .
- Climatisation / Ventilators: included in price .
- Visitor's tax: included in price .
- Electricity: per object and day Costs amounting to 3 EUR (Mandatory).
- Set of kitchen and table linens: once per object Costs amounting to 5 EUR (Mandatory).
- Final cleaning: once per object Costs amounting to 150 EUR (Mandatory).
- Heating: according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Intermediate cleaning: once per object according to consumption (Mandatory).
- On request: replacing bed linen and towels during your stay: per person and week according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Cot for children: per object and day for rent at a price of 1 EUR (optional).
- Towels: per person and day for rent at a price of 1 EUR (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: per person and day for rent at a price of 1 EUR (Mandatory).
- Property area: 1000 m²
- Enclosed with a hedge, a wall or a fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of toilets: 2
- Distance to lake (LAGHETTI RISERVA CAVAGRANDE DEL CASSIBILE): 12 km
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 0.70 km
- Distance to town (LIDO DI NOTO): 0.80 kmGet the full listing »