ED Refnr. 2078579
In the middle of the vineyards of the Roero, Piedmont, the former winery Ca 'Momplin, built in the 18th century, is your holiday home in Piedmont.
In the south you can see the charming village of Canale, with all shopping for the daily needs. And in the north on La Cisterna d'Asti with its sublime Castello.
Three individual and different sized holiday homes were built from this winery.
In 1997, Ca Momplin III was completely renovated and one more in 2011, stylish and lovingly furnished. With all comforts provided Ca 'Momplin III - the holiday home Piedmont - offers maximum relaxation - if they want in all seclusion.
From modern and functional to antique furniture, you will find in our holiday house Piedmont relaxation and silence.
You will stay here in a beautiful, comfortable and most affordable holiday house at Piemonte.
At the groundfloor the house disposes of:
A large living room with fireplace, dining room with a large table for 6 persons, open kitchen, newly furnished in 2015, a storage room with fridge and freezer, various kitchen and household appliances, bathroom with bath, bidet and toilet.
At the first floor there are:
A large bathroom with bath, shower and toilet, a guest room / studio, a bedroom for guests and a large bedroom with walk-in wardrobe.
The large garden - about 1800sqm - offers a magnificent view in the vineyards and on La Cisterna, is completely fenced and suitable both for children and for pets (dogs).
Dogs are welcome.
- Electricity: per object and day included in price .
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Pet: per object and day included in price .
- Heating: included in price .
- Visitor's tax: no visitor’s tax (Mandatory).
- Final cleaning: once per object Costs amounting to 66.2 EUR (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Towels: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Property area: 1800 m²
- Enclosed with a hedge, a wall or a fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 5 km
- Distance to town: 5 kmGet the full listing »