On Camping International, located in Porlezza (Italy) we rent several wooden chalets. The chalets have a spacious veranda and are on their pitches situated very spacious. The chalets are all about 50 meters from the lake. Your car and / or boat (you), you can park right next to or in front of the chalet. The chalets are a typical Italian campsite located in a beautiful area in the Alps.
The site is located on Lake Lugano, which lies between Lake Como and Laggo Maggiore in northern Italy (Liguria) and features its own private beach. The camp is suitable for visitors of all ages.
From early spring until late autumn, enjoy the wonderful warm weather, tranquility and space. Also, the central location of Porlezza makes it possible to make several day trips, such as Milan, Lugano, Lake Maggiore, Lake Como.
The campsite is equipped with: Reception (Italian, English, German and Dutch speaking), Large pool with 3 slides and two pools (27 by 25 meters), tennis court and soccer field, playground, disco and music on site, Animatieteam in high season Restaurant (pizzeria), Small supermarket on site, Own (pebble) beach for guests of the campsite, Wifi internet access (fee).
The chalet sleeps up to 5-6 people, and is equipped with a living room with sofa, TV with all Dutch channels and DVD player. The kitchen is fully equipped with 4 hotplates, refrigerator, coffeemaker, microwave and all the utensils you expect from home. The chalet has two bedrooms, one double bedroom and one bedroom with a single bed and bunk beds. An eventual 6th person will sleep on a sofa bed in the living room. The chalet has a very nice bathroom with shower, toilet and sink.
In front of the chalet is a spacious veranda and garden, including a luxury garden furniture.
In short, a complete chalet near Lake Lugano, with space for parking your car and boat, you can get free incidentally via a ramp from the camp water. near the campsite there is also a ramp equipped with a crane that your boat can be towed for a small fee in the water.
Tips for a day trip:
* Mountain village Monte Bre be reached by car or train, beautiful hiking trails.
* Bustling city of Milan, go take a look at the San Siro stadium AC Milan and Inter Milan. This city with world allure is well known for its shopping.
* View Lugano a nice long boulevard. This city is built against the mountain, you will find there a special train to bring you towards the upper Central Station from the down town. Several trips are possible (Gandria to Lugano, Lugano to Ponte Tresa through Small Zwiserland and Morcote). Visit South mall: Media market, Ikea, Conforama, Coop etc..
* Close Lugano (Paradiso) you can with a cog railway to the top of the San Salvatore for a unique view of the lake and the Swiss Alps! There is next to a small museum, a panoramic restaurant. From there, there are also several hiking.
* In Caslano is the famous chocolate museum Alprose. Here you will be told for how the chocolate was created and has been throughout history to the present production strip.
* Lake Como you can visit several ways, by car or by boat.
* Italia Campione, Italian enclave in Switzerland with beautiful buildings and casino and the nearby lookout Sighignola (roof from Italy).
* Centro Foxtown to autostrada Lugano-Milan, exit Mendrisio, you can buy branded goods at low prices.
* Gandria between Porlezza and Lugano, wonderful shopping streets right on the lake. Also, there are beautiful walks: eg place the olives route.
* Menaggio on the popular western shore of Lake Como is an old-fashioned frequented.
* Little Switzerland Melide is a kind madurodam. More than 120 models which are 25 times smaller set on 14. 000 m2 are.
* Large playground in Cannobio with o a.. A skating rink. Also open in the evening.
* Large public park with playground and miniature railway in Schiranna, on Lago di Varesa.
* Near Ponte Tresa is Magliaso town. Here is the zoo Maglio.
* In the gardens near Tempio Voltiano Como children can play. There's a carousel in the playground and a golf job.
* Good shopping in the chic shopping district of Milan.Get the full listing »