ED Refnr. 2051887
Vacation chalet overlooking the Dolomites
A holiday village where wood is the protagonist: the perfect place for your stay in the mountains of Friuli Venezia Giulia. Surrounded by forests, the Village Dolomites is located in a secluded and relaxed setting: a haven in nature, away from everyday life.
The chalet, made entirely of wood, is on two floors plus a mezzanine and can accommodate two to seven people.
The sleeping area, upstairs, consists of a double bedroom, a relaxation area that becomes a bedroom with four beds, a mezzanine with two beds.
The living area, downstairs, has an equipped kitchen and a large bathroom, divided into two separate rooms, and is equipped with everything needed to make the guest feel at home. All chalets have a Jacuzzi with a French window that overlooks the veranda. In the outdoor veranda, during the summer evenings, you can enjoy your holiday with a barbecue outdoors or watching the stars in complete tranquility.
The chalet can also be used by just two people or by larger groups up to a maximum of seven people.
Enveloped by the warmth of the wood, you can enjoy your holiday in a friendly atmosphere and family, surrounded by the silence of the forests and the majestic mountain peaks.Have you ever slept in a house built on a tree?
In our village we have built one around a beech tree, for an unusual holiday in full contact with nature. You will live the magic of actually living in a wood, with the trunks that cross the living area and the sound of leaves blowing in the wind.
Equipped with all comforts, it can be used by up to four people.
The tree house is on one floor with a mezzanine and a double bed. It is equipped with an equipped kitchen and a bathroom with a shower and a sink.
- Final cleaning: per object and day to be done by tenant (Mandatory).
- Visitor's tax: included in price .
- Electricity: per object and day included in price .
- Fuel for chimney/fireplace: per object and day included in price .
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Pet: per object and day Costs amounting to 5 EUR (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: per person and week for rent at a price of 5 EUR (optional).
- Towels: per person and week for rent at a price of 5 EUR (optional).
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of toilets: 1
- Distance to next ski lift/mountain railway: 2 km
- Distance to next cross-country skiing trail: 4 km
- Distance to lake: 15 km
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 2 km
- Distance to town: 2 kmGet the full listing »