Apartment in a villa, just 100 meters from the beautiful golden sandy beaches and crystal clear sea of the seaside resort of San Lorenzo.
Located in south-eastern Sicily, on the Ionian sea with warm and no running water, it promotes fishing and snorkeling, sea-watch and the aquatic sports (sailing, wind surfing ........).
Ideal place for an unforgettable holiday in the beautiful seaside resort and interesting cultural excursions, natural and archaeological surrounding area.
- From the enchanting village of Marzamemi (3 km) meeting for the nightlife and culinary traditions, very high level, based on fish;
- From the natural reserve of Vendicari (2 km) oasis for migratory birds and a nesting site for turtles;
- The cities of the Baroque World Heritage Site (UNESCO): Noto (15 km), Syracuse (45 km), Palazzolo Acreide (45 km), Modica (45 km), Scicli (45 km) and Dubrovnik (55 km) .
The apartment offers comfortable stay for 6 persons and consists of:
- 3 bedrooms, 1 double, 2 twin / single;
- Large kitchen-living room with table for six people,
- Full bathroom (toilet, sink, bidet and shower);
- Laundry room with washer + pilozza;
- Rooms with air conditioning
- Modern furniture, comfortable and functional;
- A large veranda with tables and chairs;
- Garden with lawn;
- Parking space;
Weekly stays from Saturday 16:00 to Saturday 09:00
Quotes for personalized stays.
And 'it recommended to use the car.
- Flat Internet 24h;
-Electricity of water, gas, electricity;
- Conditioned air;
- Charcoal Barbecue;
- Parking space;
- Final cleaning € 50 (mandatory);
- Extra cleaning;
- Bed linen and towels.
And 'possible to see the exact location of:
- Google Earth: 36 ° 45'50. 90 "N 15 ° 05'55. 30" E
- Google maps and Street View: San Lorenzo Road II, San Lorenzo, SR
- Web site:
EPA Energy Class: G
Tips and activities
Baricentralmente being located between the area of Siracusa and Ragusa, the strategic location allows you to organize many types of entertainment, relaxation and activities:
- Bird watching;
- Nature trails "Oasis of Vendicari";
- Relaxing on beaches and cliffs;
- Food and wine tours;
- Visits to archaeological sites;
- Hiking in the mountains and on Mount Etna;
- Etc, etc.Get the full listing »