A lovely, unique apartment on two levels (about 130 square meters plus outdoor patio) on the 4th floor of the building.
It has a large outside terrace with views of church domes and rooftops of the Ancient Rome. “Cotto” flooring and wooden beamed ceiling. The unit is fully equipped, included linen and towels
Hall, 3 bedrooms, 3 full bathroom, marble stairs to the upper level..
Bedroom A – Sleeps 3: master bedroom with queen bed plus a single bed. En-suite full bathroom with bathtub and shower stall. The bedroom is sunny and quite; it has two large windows with view, facing the street. The windows have special glasses that shut out noise.
Bedroom B – Sleeps 2: twin bedroom facing a quite courtyard. En-suite full bathroom with shower box. (In this bedroom twin beds cannot be joined to form a queen bed).
Bedroom C – Sleeps 2: a quite twin /double bedroom ; it has en-suite full bathroom with shower box.
Open space with fully equipped kitchenette, dining table seating 8, large sofa facing the terrace. Large outside terrace with dining table seating 8 and views of the rooftops and church domes.
At the arrival at the apartment you’ll be asked to pay the tourist tax of 3,50€ per person per night in cash – excluded kids under 10. Extra fees will be applied depending on the time/day of check-in:
- Arrivals between 07:00 PM and 10:00 PM: € 35,00
- Arrivals between 10:00 PM and 01:00 AM: € 50,00
- Arrivals after 01:00 AM: € 70,00
- Arrivals on Sunday or public holidays (January 1, 6, Easter, Easter Monday, April 25, May 1, June 2, 29, August 15, November 1, December 8, 25, 26): € 50,00
* Check in: from 15:00h to 19:00h
* Check out: from 8:00h to 11:00h
* Security deposit: € 150.00-After completing the reservation you will be required to leave a credit card number.
* Extra cost not included:
Cleaning - 70.00 EUR - Single payment
Tourist tax - 3.50 EUR - Per person and nightGet the full listing »