Enjoying a quiet yet convenient backwater setting in the centre, this spacious 3 bed retreat offers a flexible layout to suit families and groups of 7. Located on the 2nd floor and WIFI enabled throughout, the pet-friendly retreat offers a super base for enjoying a year-round Livigno break.
Benefitting from private parking and balcony access to, this versatile choice offers a charming setting that lets guests take in the mountain views and ski slopes in equal measure.
• A bright and spacious layout ideal for year-round stays
• Accompanied by a wall mounted flat screen SAT TV, WIFI and balcony access
• The charming family kitchen is perfectly-equipped for home cooking and entertaining
•Fitted with an eye-level oven, microwave, cooker hob, kettle, coffee machine and dishwasher
• Accompanied by an inviting dining area for 7, alongside a private balcony
• Master bedroom benefits from a family-friendly layout
• Furnished with twin joinable single beds + 1 single bed
• Complemented by a bedside table and mountain views
• Charming room furnished with 2 single beds
• Features mountain views
• Flexible room perfect for families and extra guests
• Furnished with a double sofa bed and wall-mounted TV
• A traditional family bathroom fitted with bath tub and sprinkler tap, wash basin, mirror, hairdryer, WC and bidet
• Ski storage
• Ski boot heater
The 2nd floor apartment can be reached by 36 steps. The two storey residence is also home to the Vetta and Cima Bianca apartments too: (www.lakecomohomes.com/view/Vetta.aspx) (www.lakecomohomes.com/view/Cima-Bianca.aspx)
A private parking space features for added convenience, whilst public parking serves very well for additional cars.
With its close proximity to a host of local eateries, the holiday home offers a carefree base from which to relax, dine out and reach the wider range of central resort amenities (also nearby, just 16 minutes stroll away).
Boasting an extensive range of restaurants, cafes and bars to complement your stay, guests can also soak up the live music venues and tax-free shopping opportunities which accompany this buzzing year-round destination.
Offering a strong family-friendly appeal, the Italian Alp ski resort provides a host of leisure pursuits and activities for all ages to enjoy.
From Snow Go-karting, ice skating, zip wiring, horse riding and gym work outs to tree-top climbing at the Larix Park; there is as much to enjoy off the Ski slopes as on them!
Perfect for winter sports, Livigno is home to one of the best Snowboard parks in all of Europe, as well as a great Ski school and a fantastic range of Ski runs; perfect for all ages and abilities.
In the beautiful spring and summer months, hikers and climbers flock here. The Mottolino Bike Park offers a spectacular setting for cyclists too. For those looking to unwind after an action-packed day on the slopes or in the great outdoors, then the exclusive resort Spa promises the perfect indulgence.
Discover more today! www.livignohomes.comGet the full listing »