Welcome to my home! I’m so excited to open up my property to fellow travellers. My beautiful three bedrooms apartment, located in the historical center of Florence, is a stylish and comfortable place to stay and has good transport links. You’re just a 12 minutes walk away from Florence Academy of Fine Arts.
The flat has its own terrace and a balcony for you to relax in during warm evenings.
Explore the neighborhood and enjoy this bustling part of Florence. I hope you enjoy your stay!
Welcome to my home and welcome to this amazing city! This is a beautiful and bright three bedrooms apartment. Let me walk you through it a little more...
My stylish apartment is the perfect base when visiting Florence. Conveniently located in the historical center of Florence and with good transport links, you’ll be right in the hub of the city but able to escape the hustle and bustle!
The living area is light and airy with beautiful, modern design and lovely finishing touches. Relax on the sofa, hang out with your friends, feel yourself at home! It’s a welcoming and inviting space where you can kick back.
All the bedrooms have a super comfortable double bed and, with fresh luxury linens, what more do you need for a good night’s sleep? You don’t have to live out of your suitcase; plenty of storage room means you can get unpacking and start feeling at home right away. One of the bedrooms has its own balcony where you can just relax after a whole day walking.
Freshen up in the lovely bathroom, both have their own stereo system so you can wake up in the mornings with the music in the fantastic shower. White fluffy towels and shampoo are provided!
If cooking is your thing, you’re going to love spending time in the stylish kitchen. All the appliances are modern and easy to use - you’ll enjoy showing off your culinary skills here! From the kitchen you can access the amazing terrace for you to enjoy an aperitivo during the warm summer evenings. My property will be professionally cleaned before your stay.
The apartment is your own. Cleaned professionally with fresh luxury linens, it's prepared for each new visitor.
Interaction with guests
My friends at Hostmaker are looking after my home while I am away; they are management service team who know Florence like the back of their hand! I trust them to look after you and give you a warm welcome! If you have any questions about your stay, please get in touch through the dedicated platform.
Other things to note
Thank you for your interests in my apartment.
To offer you and all our guests a pleasant stay please consider the following:
- Check-ins are possible until 10pm. In case of delay, later check-ins are subject to availability, must be confirmed before arrival, and will incur a 20 Euro charge until 00.00 and 40 euros afterwards.
- Baby cot on request.
- The elevator does not stop at the floor of the apartment.
- Please respect the house and the people who live in the building.
- Additional cleaning and linens services available for a fee and on request.
- According to Italian laws: Florence € 3 tourist tax applied per person per night for the first 7 nights. Children up to 12 years old are exempt. To be paid at check-in preferably by credit card or otherwise cash.
- Guests will be required to present valid IDs at the time of check-in for registration to the Italian security authorities.
- For long term rentals (over 30 consecutive nights), guests will be asked to sign a rental agreement that will be made available via email before arrival.
- If you are coming with the car there is a Garage offering daily and hourly parking for a fee (average price 25€ to 35€ per day depending on the dimension of the car) otherwise you can park a little bit further on the street and pay per hour.
For any question please don’t hesitate to ask. We look forward to welcoming you in Florence!
The neighborhood overview
Piazza San Marco, a busy transport hub, and Piazza Santissima Annunziata, the most architecturally unified square in the city, define the northern limits of the centro storico. The neighborhood is home to Florence’s university, the Accademia, the San Marco paintings of Fra’ Angelico, and quiet streets with some hotel gems. The walk back from the heart of the action isn’t as far as it looks on a map, and you’ll likely welcome the escape from tourist crowds.
Santa Maria Novella train station: 19 minutes by public transport
Peretola Florence Airport: 60 minutes by public transport
Florence Academy of Fine Arts (Galleria dell'Accademia): 12 minutes walk away
Basilica of Santa Croce: 13 minutes walk awayGet the full listing »