Truly amazing, one-of-a-kind luxury apartment in the heart of Florence. This sprawling penthouse extends over 230 square meters on two levels
Truly amazing, one-of-a-kind luxury apartment in the heart of Florence. This sprawling penthouse extends over 230 sqm on two levels, comfortably sleeping up to 8 guests. It offers 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, superior levels of comfort and elegance, an exceptional location steps away from the Duomo, and some of the most incredible views you will ever experience.
The apartment occupies the entire penthouse floor of a magnificent Renaissance palazzo, which was once the residence of the famous painter Salvator Rosa. From the building's lobby, a private glass-enclosed elevator will take you directly inside the penthouse, whose main level includes:
- A vast, exquisitely-appointed living room with a restored 400-year old fireplace.
- A beautiful dining room with a circular table for up to 8 guests.
- A custom-built designer kitchen, fully-equipped, with adjoining laundry room
- A stunning, supremely spacious master bedroom with king-size bed, walk-in closet and en-suite master bathroom (featuring a designer hot tub!)
- A second bedroom with king-size bed with a stylish belle Ã©poque bathroom en-suite
- A third bedroom with two twin-size beds (these two bedrooms are adjoining but can be closed off to ensure privacy)
A beautiful stone staircase leads past a third bathroom (with shower) and up to the belvedere, which has been transformed in a spectacular sun room, offering the most breathtaking vista of the Duomo and a 360-degree panorama onto the whole Florence skyline, all the way to the rolling hills in the distance. No photo can properly do justice to this truly unique environment: a space of pure enchantment, perfect for sipping a glass of wine with your travel companions, losing yourself in a good book, or simply basking in enjoyment of the wonder that is Florence. Thanks to a queen-size sofa-bed, the room can also be used as a fourth, incredibly romantic bedroom.
Throughout the newly-renovated property, a tasteful mix of antique elements and contemporary furnishings creates an eclectic yet welcoming vibe. Due to its characteristics the apartment is also exceptionally quiet, even though it is located in one of the most lively areas in town. Amenities include high-speed WiFi with range extender (necessary due to the size of the home), air-conditioning in every room, 49-inch LED TV, Jacuzzi/hot tub, washer-dryer, ironing kit, Nespresso coffee machine, etc.
Perfect for large families or groups of friends, three couples (each with their own bathroom) or two couples and their children, this is literally one of the most amazing accommodations you can rent in Florence.Get the full listing »