Very comfortable apartment. For 6 people. It has 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, living room. Fast Internet.
Wide, comfortable & fully equipped kitchen (table with 6 seats, large refrigerator with freezer, microwave oven, 4 fireplaces and oven with safety valves). Living room with a sofa, 2 chairs, TV set. Two bathrooms with shower cabins and a washing machine.
The central station of Florence (SMN), and many bus lines, monuments and museums.
It is therefore perfect for visiting Florence, its surroundings or other places in Tuscany, either for tourism or for business.
INCLUDED IN THE DOG:
- electricity, gas, water, hot water,
- heating during the cold season,
- fast internet connection,
- sheets, towels and blankets,
- kitchen accessories,
- for the summer, a fan of a stove in each bedroom
- Washing machine
- Electronic safety key at the entrance door
FOR THE MAXIMUM SAFETY:
- Security entrance door, with electronic key.
- Security barriers on the windows.
- Smoke and anti-CO alarm.
- Safe-deposit boxes in all bedrooms.
The apartment is on the 3rd floor without a lift. The apartment is in the stairwell to add it.
The apartment is for the exclusive use of guests. All content can be used.
It includes three double bedrooms, a large fridge, a freezer, a microwave oven, a washing machine. Lounge with sofa and two armchairs, and TV. Two bathrooms with large shower cabins. The private water tank guarantees the right pressure to the taps. Fast internet, included in the offer.
The Florence City Council established a mandatory CITY TAX for all stays by visitors for a maximum of 7 consecutive nights.
The tax amount is € 3.00 per person per night.
Children under 12 years old are exempt.
THE CITY TAX MUST BE PAID CASH AT THE TIME OF CHECK-IN.
VAT AND STAMP
The good news is that this kind of contract is not subject to VAT. On the other hand, a stamp of 2 Euro is required. We have included its cost within the cleaning fee.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
Since we live rather far, we need to know how to get the keys to the apartment. The same for your departure. The standard check-in time is between 3:00 pm and 8:00 pm, but early check-in is also possible when possible. For check-in after 20:00, a fee of € 30 is requested. Check-out is flexible, but before 10:00 am. We do not provide luggage storage service. In case of questions or problems we are always ready to respond, through email or telephone. However, since we have been doing enough, we try to like a person in the case of real emergencies. We have requested a fee to solve the problems that arose in the case of a call that would be urgently solved. € 45.
THIS IS A NON-SMOKING APARTMENT.
No strict rules for pets, but we have to agree in advance.
Of course, you should behave in a way not to be a nuance of other people
For safety reasons the building main door must always be kept closed.
The apartment must be left reasonably clean and in order at the check-out. Pots and dishware must be left clean.
OTHER THINGS TO CONSIDER
Together with the other two apartments in the same building (if available for the same dates) we can accommodate more than 20 guests.
In a strategic position. Within about 300 meters:
- San Lorenzo market.
+ The historic central market, where to buy fresh and traditional products, cheeses, meats, meat, fish, etc..
+ The open tourist market, with its stalls selling leather, leather, clothes, ceramics, souvenirs, etc.
+ Several restaurants, both traditional and international.
- Many exceptional monuments:
+ The Duomo of Florence, with the Brunelleschi's Dome
+ The Baptistery of San Giovanni
+ Giotto's Bell Tower
+ The Medici chapels
+ The Laurentian Library
+ The Church of Santa Maria Novella
+ The Palazzo Medici Riccardi
... and much more, just a little further there! (See the map)
Within about 300 meters:
- Central Station (Santa Maria Novella - the easiest way to visit the surroundings and enjoy the surroundings).
- More than 30 local bus lines (ATAF) - direct connections to all areas of Florence.
- Direct connection (with tramway line N. 2) to the Florence airport.
- A wide choice of long distance coach services (perfect for one-day trips through Tuscany).
Being in the center of Florence, it is not possible to park it freely, and it is not possible to move freely with private cars. However, there are several garages that offer daily parking for a fee. For example:
- Giglio Garage. Via del Giglio, Florence
- Garage of Sant'Antonino. Via Sant'Antonino, Florence
- National Garage. Via Nazionale, Florence
For other garages or other ways to manage your needs, we will advise you.
FINAL IMPORTANT REMARKS:
Our first desire is that all our guests will remain happy.
Almost always, it was like that, over the years.
I know below we repeat some points, already present in the description, but on which in the past there was some misunderstanding:
- A city tax of 3 Euro / person / night must be paid cash at the check-in.
- The apartment is "NON-SMOKING", and smoking is not even permitted in the stairwell.
- The apartment is on the 3rd floor without elevator.
- The apartment has no air conditioning.
- The apartment has a washing machine, but no dryer nor dishwasher.
- All the beds in the apartment are single.
- The apartment does not have any balconies.
- There are parking lots nearby, but the apartment does not have its own parking space.
- Since we are going away and we have to be present at the check-in, we need to know in advance the expected arrival time.
- For the same reason, in the case of check-in after 8 pm, a fee of 30 euros applies.
- In case of questions or problems we are always ready to answer, via email or telephone. But we will arrive in case of really important and urgent problems. For this reason, we can ask for a rate of 45 euros.
- The check-out must be done absolutely no later than 10 am.
- The apartment must be left reasonably clean in order at the check-out.
- There is no luggage storage service, but we can recommend nearby services.
- Guests must not behave in ways that can annoy the neighborhood. Noise should be moderate, especially at night.
- Not by our will, but to comply with Italian laws, we must:
- send the data of the documents to our guests to the State Police;
- prepare a tourist lease agreement and have it signed.Get the full listing »