In order for your stay to be peaceful and pleasant we ask you to respect some simple rules:
• Check-out by 10.00 am Leave the keys on the table before you leave and close the door. It is not possible to extend the time to give the possibility of cleaning for new guests.
• It is absolutely forbidden to smoke in the home.
• Avoid loud noises in respect of neighbors. Especially after 11.00pm.
• Please turn off all lights, air conditioning or heating when you leave.
• Forgetting the keys in the apartment and having to send a person to enter the guests after 7.00 pm until 9.00 pm has a cost of € 20, from 9.00 pm to 11.00 pm € 40. from 11pm until 7am it costs € 50
• Loss of keys involves a charge of € 40.
• We ask you to throw the rubbish in the special containers that you will find in the street.
• It is strictly forbidden to bring into the apartment people who are not regularly registered.
• Any complaints are valid only if expressed during the stay. Subsequently they will not be accepted.
• We accept no responsibility for loss, theft or damage to objects left in the apartment. Close the apartment door by key when you leave.
• The owners or managers have the right to enter the apartment in the absence of guests only in order to avoid possible damage or danger and prior information to the guest.
1) The contract is stipulated for the period from the day: .......... to the day: .........., when it will cease without any cancellation. For total ......... guests including the Conductor.
2) The fee is agreed in € .............. including consumption and utilities, for the entire duration of the contract and is paid together with the signing of this contract, which is also valid as a receipt of the same by the Lessor.
3) This Tourist Lease Agreement is concluded by the parties pursuant to article 57 LR 42/2000 and article 1, paragraph 2, letter c) of LG 431/1998, n. 431. The parties mutually acknowledge that, although not provided for, this contract is exclusively governed by the rules of the civil code, since it is a lease stipulated to satisfy housing needs having a tourist purpose.
4) The rental request of the Tenant of the above duration will cease without the need for cancellation. 3) The property must be used exclusively for tourist purposes.
5) The Tenant will not be able to sublease or lend, in whole or in part, the real estate unit, under penalty of termination of the contract.
6) The Lessor and the Tenant mutually authorize each other to communicate their personal data to third parties in relation to the obligations connected with the rental relationship (D. L. June 30, 2003 No. 196).
7) In case of non-fulfillment of the dispute the competent court will be the Court of Florence.Get the full listing »