Located in a hilly residential area in the "Quisisana" area (Castellammare di Stabia) and immersed in a historic and centuries-old garden a few hundred meters from the Bourbon summer palace and the medieval castle, the "Parco Principe Lieven" apartment offers guests a unique experience made of relaxation, tranquility and refinement with a spectacular panoramic view.
Located directly on the SS 145 and on the motorway junction, it is centrally located with respect to the major tourist attractions of Campania, such as Pompeii, Herculaneum, Stabia, Sorrento, Amalfi, Ravello, the Amalfi Coast, Vesuvius, Naples, Royal Palace of Caserta, all easily accessible in a few Km, avoiding city traffic and unnecessary journeys. It is also about 1 km from the sea and the bathing establishments.
The apartment is housed in a 1845 villa that belonged to the Russian Prince Alexander of Lieven, Ambassador to the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies and then to various Princes and nobles. It hosted, on several occasions, Queen Margherita of Savoy, royalty, nobles and illustrious characters of the Grand Tour. During the Second World War it was also the headquarters of the English Command.
The prestigious home, elegantly finished, of about 120 m2, with ceilings of about 3.50 m high, is independent, with its own entrance and located on the mezzanine floor. Its rooms, very large and bright with air conditioning, are furnished with authentic period furniture. The apartment consists of 2 bedrooms, large living area with majestic fireplace and sofa bed, well-equipped kitchen, large bathroom and a smaller "en suite" bathroom.
In front of the apartment there are also two large furnished porches, swimming pool, garden with equipped solarium and parking.
1 large bedroom with small ensuite bathroom: sleeps 3
1 bedroom: 2 beds
large living area with fireplace and sofa bed: 2 beds
Total beds 7
Total bathrooms 2
2 large furnished porches
Garden equipped with solarium
Minimum stay 2/5 nights
• Parking area;
• Equipped solarium garden;
• Air conditioning;
• Washing machine;
• Cleaning at every guest change;
• Complete set of sheets and towels for each incoming guest.
• Tablecloths, tableware and complete crockery for 7 people.
Paid and reservation services
Italian cooking courses
• Security deposit € 200.00 (two hundred) to be paid in cash at check in. The aforementioned deposit will be returned at check out after verification of the absence of damage.
• Check in h 15:00 - 19:30.
• Check out by 10:00 am.
• For check in after 19:30 and a check out after 10:00 am, but not later than 13:00, a surcharge of € 30.00 applies.
• Free luggage storage until 18:00.
• Strictly no smoking in the apartment.
• Ban on introducing people other than the occupants expected on the property.
• Animals are not allowed.Get the full listing »