Just 500 meters from the sandy beaches in a quiet alley in the heart of the center of Vieste, a beautiful village on the coast of the Gargano in the north of Puglia, the apartment has a wonderful view and is very bright and welcoming, is 60 square meters and composed from an airy living room with a nice balcony and a comfortable sofa bed for 2 people, a fully equipped kitchen, a wonderful bedroom with TV and a large window and a bathroom. Internet connection, sheets and towels are included.
The apartment is located in a wonderful area full of narrow streets with craft shops, typical restaurants and nice bars. It is an ideal place to enjoy the tranquility of the local lifestyle and reach in 10 minutes the two main beaches at the opposite ends of the city. It is also very easy to travel by car or bus to the most evocative places of the Gargano such as Peschici, Monte Sant Angelo, San Giovanni Rotondo, the lakes of Varano and Lesina, Vico del Gargano and the countless beautiful coves along the coast of Gargano or hiking in the wonderful and lush forest.
Vieste is the gem of the Gargano, one of the most beautiful cities of Puglia and Italy, its historic center is something incomparable, you'll fall in love with its labyrinth of medieval alleys, discovering every day new small surprising hidden corners and tasting the extraordinary food and typical wine. It is the ideal place to enjoy crystal clear sea and lush nature, as well as to immerse yourself in art and history.
I also recommend a daily visit to the Tremiti Islands that are accessible from Vieste by ferry (1,20 hours) or by helicopter (only 15 minutes), you will enjoy the most beautiful sea you have ever seen in a wild paradise that you will never forget !
How to reach Vieste:
- By car: take the A14 motorway to the Lesina exit, then the SS693 and the SS89 to Vieste
- By train and bus: the nearest railway station is Foggia, there it is possible to take the bus to Vieste which takes 2.30 hours
Info and tickets: for the train: TRENITALIA WEB SITE for the bus: FERROVIE DEL GARGANO WEB SITE
- By helicopter: from Foggia train station you can take a taxi to the heliport which is very close and take the helicopter to Vieste which takes only 20 minutes. It is an incredible experience that I highly recommend
Info and tickets: ALIDAUNIA WEB SITE
- By plane: the nearest airport is Bari Palese, there you can take a direct bus to Vieste that takes 3 hours Info and tickets: AIRPORT BUS PUGLIAIRBUS
We strongly recommend using the car to get around and to better appreciate the variety and beauty of the surrounding areas. If you arrive by plane or train, it is advisable to rent a car to get to the house and move around. Gargano is full of beautiful places to visit but it is impossible to reach them only by public transport that does not cover all tourist attractions.
- For check-in after 20:00 until 00:00 there is an extra charge of € 30
- Check-in is not allowed after 00:00
- Guarded parking is available for € 8 a day very close to the apartmentGet the full listing »