The villa Laura is situated in Apulia, only 500 meters from the beautiful sandy beaches of the Ionian Sea. The house, completely renovated in 2017, has a nice view of the sea at Torre Borraco. It sits peacefully on a nearly 800 square meter, completely walled or fenced plot. The interior of the house is surrounded by light (living space about 65 sqm, plus covered terrace of approx. 40 sqm, garage with 10 sqm, 250 sqm tiled outdoor area) with many amenities in a very upscale, Salentine style. There is free Wi-Fi. The Ionian Sea (in the summer up to 28 degrees water temperature) offers crystal clear water and fantastic fine sand beaches for undisturbed bathing pleasure. For the summer, there are 3 air-conditioning systems that allow you to heat the house very well in winter (in addition to a powerful pellet stove): One of the few objects on the spot, which makes it easy to live all year round.
The living area covers approximately 70 square meters. Due to the height of 3.30 meters, however, the house is much bigger. In two 16 square meter bedrooms can comfortably accommodate four people. The living and dining area with kitchenette is on 30 sqm very open and airy. From the kitchen to the living room there is a bay window. A small storage room provides space for the most necessary things in the house. There are also other facilities in the approx. 10 sqm garage. The 800 square meter property is surrounded on three sides by a 2 meter high tuff stone wall. To the access road there is a land-like dry stone wall with fence. From here you have a very nice view of Torre Borraco and the Ionian Sea.
You reach the uncultivated beaches in less than 2 minutes by car (about 500 meters), there is even a footpath to the sea and in the summer a bus connection. The stop is just a few meters away. Your holiday home is quietly located in the field edge. Even in the summer, they will find plenty of peace in this place: the area is noise-free from pizzerias, cars and innumerable passers-by, which is not necessarily common in Italy directly at the sea. The ideal place to unwind. By the way, for all wine lovers and olive oil specialists: The house is not far from the Strada degli Olivi e Vini doc.
Ideal for wintering and for the transition months, as the house is equipped with double-glazed windows as well as 3 air-conditioning systems, which can also be easily heated. In addition, there is a powerful pellet stove. In the transition months, nature is the most beautiful. In full color, you can enjoy the beautiful nature and the good Mediterranean air. In the immediate vicinity there are excellent fish restaurants, pizzerias, winery, masses, daily weekly markets and pretty, still very original small port cities like Porto Cesareo or Campomarino. In the evening one can taste one of the delicious pizzas. Guests who are interested in culture, nature lovers and bathing enthusiasts will find themselves at their full expense. Guests who are interested in culture, nature lovers and bathing enthusiasts will find themselves at their full expense. Villa Laura is close to historic towns such as Manduria, Gallipoli, Lecce, Brindisi, Alberobello, Locorotondo etc. Beautiful places that Unesco has also included in its World Cultural Heritage program.
Scope of supply / equipment (attention, not yet complete, please ask in case of doubt):
- Occupancy max. 4 people (possibly as 5. Person a toddler, please inquire)
- Can be inhabited every year, since it is very well heatable
- 2 bedrooms with 1.80 meter double beds, 2 meters length, depending on the room wardrobes or chest of drawers / closet, bedside tables, air conditioning
- brick kitchen with gas hob, convection oven, dishwasher, large refrigerator with separate freezer compartment, various kitchen appliances and cutlery
- Open plan kitchen-dining area with table and chairs, sideboard
- Salon / living room, TV corner plus 3-seater sofa, couch table, books and social games, air conditioning and pellet stove
- Daylight bathroom with spacious shower (90 x 90) and various accessories, WC, large washbasin
- storage room with washing machine, dryer, sink
- 30 sqm large covered porch
- tiled outdoor area
- SATELLITE TV
- double-glazed windows and doors with flying grids for opening,
- Enclosed, walled or fenced plot in field edge position
- External shower, sink, sockets
- built outside grill on the terrace
- Alarm system / emergency call with connection to a local security company
- There is absolutely no smoking in the house, there are ashtrays on the outside
- Pets are allowed on request on the property and on the terrace, as well in the house (except in the bedrooms). Costs under "Prices"
- On-site supportGet the full listing »