... "It is a gem! I can not recommend this apartment enough! ".
In this way Sarah, an American from North Carolina, has concluded her 5-star review on a well-known website!
The Domus Splendor is a central and luxurious 70 sqm apartment. with terrace, near Piazza Municipio in Naples.
Very bright, renovated with Teak parquet, kitchen, bathroom, large shower terrace of 25 square meters overlooking the bastion of the Maschio Angioino.
Everything is within walking distance:
- Mercadante theater and subway station less than a minute;
- Molo Beverello hydrofoils 2 minutes;
- the Maschio Angioino and the Teatro San Carlo at 5 minutes;
- Galleria Umberto 6 minutes;
- Piazza Plebiscito and Royal Palace 9 minutes.
Welcome to the Domus Splendor!
The apartment is located on the third floor with elevator.
To enter you go through a corridor in common that leads into the private apartment and for the exclusive use of about 60 sqm + 18 sqm of mezzanine bedroom + 25 sqm terrace with a view of the bastion of the Maschio Angioino.
The apartment for exclusive use is as follows:
- entrance into the hall of about 13 square meters with LED TV and safe, sofa with flap and small table for aperitif;
- kitchen and bathroom with bathroom and large shower;
- from the TV room you enter the dining room with an elegant crystal desingn table for breakfasts, lunches and dinners in comfort;
- the impressive height of the room accommodates a comfortable loft of about 18 sqm with a large double bed and spaces for clothes;
- the mezzanine is accessed via a wooden spiral staircase, which guests with reduced mobility may find difficult to use. But this is a problem of easy resolution because ...
- just under the mezzanine, without stairs, another space of about 14 square meters welcomes two single beds that can easily be transformed into a double bed.
From all the rooms you access the wonderful tezzazza of about 25 square meters from which you can admire a part of the castle Maschio Angiono and see the hydrofoils of the nearby port departing for the islands of the Gulf of Naples, Capri, Ischia, Procida as well as for Sorrento and Amalfi.
A Teak wood parquet floor embellishes the rooms giving unparalleled elegance and the warmth of a real home!
Enjoy your stay in the Domus Splendor!Get the full listing »