In the heart of Tuscany, surrounded by natural parks of sea, Alps and lake
semi-detached, in a country villa from the 1800s. Exclusive use of swimming pool, solarium, garden
- LOCATION: Conveniently located, surrounded by 3 natural parks of sea, lake and mountain.
15 km of wild beaches of dunes and pine forests to the south in 20 minutes, bathing establishments and parks to the west in 20 minutes.
- Just 20 minutes from the south coast, with its 15 km of wild beaches with dunes and pine forests, bars, pubs and small restaurants.
- Just 20 minutes from the west coast with its bathing facilities: just 100 meters from the sea there is a vast pine forest park that stretches along the coast: ideal for relaxing during the hottest hours, with playgrounds, activities and animation for children, walks, sports facilities for adults and children, bike rental, skate, tennis courts.
- THE PROPERTY: a former farmhouse dating back to the early 1800s, recently and finely restored in typical Tuscan style. The property is fenced, located on the top of a quiet hill of olive groves, 70 meters above sea level. The last property at the end of the road, just 300 meters walk from the town, where you can find any kind of facilities ..
- FOR YOUR HOLIDAYS IT IS THE LARGEST PART on the south-west side of the old house: independent, about 120 square meters on two floors surrounded by a garden on the front and a garden of olive trees on the back.
- In addition, FOR YOUR EXCLUSIVE USE: swimming pool surrounded by a garden of olive trees at the back of the villa, large garden with gazebo on the front, sun terrace on the roof. Air c., Internet wi-fi, TV, dishwasher, washing machine.
- SWIMMING POOL: (6.50x3.00 - depth 1.30). Sunny all day Not visible from neighbors or owner. With views of the surrounding hills. It is located at the back of the villa. exclusive access
- GAZEBO: (mt 3x3) is on the front garden, accessible from the kitchen and living room.
- SOLARIUM: roof terrace with private access from the back (near the pool). Overlooking the surrounding hills to the forest of the Natural Park of the Sea (south coast).Get the full listing »