The apartment with every comfort, overlooking the port of Camogli.
The center of Camogli and the beaches are only 5-minute walk away; alternatively, at 50m from the house, there is a bus stop with both the railway station of Camogli and the towns of Recco and Santa Margherita Ligure.
From April 2018 the Municipality of Camogli has established the payment of tourist tax equal to 1.50 per day per person (exempt children up to 15 years old). This amount will be requested at check-in.
The white strip located in Camogli.
The apartment, completely renovated, with the port of Camogli and the windows you can enjoy
WHAT OFFERS CAMOGLI
Every Wednesday in Camogli the weekly market takes place in Via XX Settembre, Via Schiaffino and Piazza Schiaffino.
HISTORY OF CAMOGLI
Of prehistoric origins, dating back to the 16th century a. C., the village, already under the rule of Milan, around the year 1000 began to be formed as a place of great maritime traditions.
Camogli was also interested, since 1797, by the French domination of Napoleon Bonaparte who will insert the seaside village in the Gulf of Tigullio, with Rapallo capital.
The defunct of the naval battle of Abukir, in which the Ligurian fleet led by Napoleon, was ship of the capital of the Camogli . Already in 1856 its fleet is composed of 580 boats registered with the Mutual Insurance Camogliese Maritime, the only company of its kind
With the advent of steam the traditional maritime activities of Camogli, over time, replaced by tourism.
Giuseppe Garibaldi, in the presence of Simone Schiaffino, a native patriot of Camogli, who took part in the Expedition of the Thousand and died
Battle of Calatafimi.
TONNARA DI CAMOGLI
Already known at the beginning of the 17th century, the "Tonnarella" of Camogli is one of the five still existing in Italy. Tuna fishery is about to be explored in the sea. "Made of natural coconut fiber", made of natural coconut fiber, is an excellent pasture for i
BASILICA OF SANTA MARIA ASSUNTA
Built in the 12th century, the church of Santa Maria Assunta has undergone numerous renovations and extensions over time: together with the Castle of the Dragonara it represents the symbols of Camogli. The neoclassical façade of the parish church overlooks a beautiful seventeenth-century churchyard. Inside, there are freshes by Nicolò Barabino, Bernardo Castello, Carlo Baratta and, in the Sacristy, at Deposition by Luca Cambiaso, as well as statues by Francesco Schiaffino and silver with the remains of S. Lucky.
Camogliese and its protagonists: shipowners, captains and sailors. Named after its founder, the scholar Gio Bono Ferrari, it was donated to the Commune of Camogli in 1938. It preserved paintings, photographs, photographs and documents donated by the Camogliesi. An exciting place of memory dedicated to real people.
CASTLE OF THE DRAGONARA
The Castle of Camogli, traditionally known as the Castle of the Dragonara rises in the ancient fishing village of Camogli. It is a fortress consisting of a quadrilateral embankment with a wall with three guards. Dating back to 1130, it was rebuilt in 1428 and repeatedly dismantled until the intervention of 1560, when it lost its military functions. The period of Saracen raids. Inside the Castle it is now possible to visit a very interesting permanent multimedia exhibition
San Fruttuoso, a hamlet of the Municipality of Camogli, is only a small bay on the slopes of Monte di Portofino, reachable only by sea, on foot, through the paths of the Portofino Park. An extraordinary place dominated by the Abbey of St. Fruitful of Capodimonte. This is a monument to the FAI - Fundamentals of the Italian Environment. when Prospero, bishop of Tarragona, moved here the ashes of St. Fructuous, martyr bishop of the III century. The monastery was built by the Benedictines in the 10th century and acquired great power in the area. In the 13th century, they were under the patronage of the powerful. In 1983 the FAI brought the Abbey back to its former glory, and the Abbey can be visited and available for extraordinary gala evenings. Immersed in the waters of the Christ of the Abyss, protector of divers.
CAMOGLI: SPORT & FREE TIME
Camogli has a solid water polo tradition with the Rari team Nantes, founded in 1914, which boasts six absolute national titles as well as several others at the youth level. The beautiful swimming pool in Boschetto, is also dedicated to Giu Baldini, one of the glories of the past of Rari Nantes.
In Camogli there are several diving centers that make the dives in the depths of the Portofino Marine Protected Area.Get the full listing »