New house is cozy, located in a strategic place to move briefly in all the beautiful beaches of the marine protected area in the Sinis Peninsula, and visit Sardinia in full serenity, with short trips.
WELCOME in the house of Olives in Cabras, 5 minutes from the sea. Newly built includes:
* entrance hall with large living room with two sofas, one of which is a bed, complete kitchen (dishes-pots etc.),
various accesses (electric coffeemaker, toaster, TV, stereo with CD player, iron
* double bedroom with large wardrobe;
* bedroom with 2 single beds, if necessary double bed, bunk bed, wardrobe;
* bathroom with shower, washing machine, hairdryer;
* 1 terrace / balcony facing the street;
* 1 terrace / balcony facing the olive grove, with table and chairs.
* for each guest
* set sheets and towels
FREE PARKING WITH PRIVATE ACCESS.
The neighborhood is very quiet, away from traffic, but with all the connections. The house is surrounded on two sides by olive trees and other fruit trees.
Close to supermarkets, pharmacies, bus stop, church. A stone's throw from the center and the museum, where you can visit the "GIANTS OF MONT'E PRAMA. Km 2 from the first beach of Torregrande with its promenade, where there are games for children and attractions with shows and market of various kinds, including crafts. You can easily get to the beautiful beaches recognized as one of the most beautiful in Sardinia: San Giovanni di Sinis, Is Arutas, Mari Ermi and all the others up to the Oasi dei Fenicotteri. And do not forget the archaeological ruins of the CITY OF THARROS. During the carnival period in Oristano (5 km from Cabras) there is the chivalrous carousel of ancient tradition in which bold and bold Knights challenge each other, with their horses "LA SARTIGLIA" evolving in the saddle. Feast of prosperity and misery of pain and hope. It is repeated with the children on August 15th in the seafront of Torregrande. On the first Sunday of September the religious event "LA CORSA DEGLI SCALZI" takes place in Cabras. Near Cabras there is the village of San Salvatore, an ancient village where the celebration of the festival and of the rites in honor of the saint takes place, of which the village bears the name. A walking procession during which the statue of the Saint is rushed from the village to Cabras in the church of Santa Maria Assunta.
A 30-minute drive to the golf course "IS ARENAS" recognized among the most beautiful in Italy (18 holes)
Lots of culture and entertainment every day of your choice.
Upon prior request:
* bike rental, scuba diving, boat trips to the Sinis peninsula, the Mal di Ventre island (marine protected area).
* port air shuttle;
* Mountain tours including lunch.(Consult prices)
* typical dinners of local products with grilled meat or fish, sale of extra-virgin olive oil and myrtle, own production.
It is forbidden to smoke inside the house, you can go outside with the special ashtrays and enjoy the view on the green.
No extra guests are allowed to those included in the booking.
We kindly ask you to use carefully all the objects made available.Get the full listing »