Charming artistic Open space, located near a famous courtyard. A double bed with a double bed plus a double bed plus a single bed in the bedroom. Near the apartment at Ugo Pratt's book "The Corto Maltese guide to unknown Venice. You can self-check-in even very late at night for free. For the best organic cotton linens and towel. Recommended / ideal for friends, families and couples.
This is a self-check-in apartment.
1) You'll get the keys from a box in front of the house. I'll give you the code.
2) We will not meet personally.
3) I save time / you save money.
4) You can check in at any time, even in the middle of the night, for free. There's no late check-in fee.
5) It's simpler: no need to sms me or call me with expensive roaming charges when you land, worry if you are late or wait for me if I'm late.
It works like this:
- I will send you detailed instructions on how to reach the apartment.
- I will send you a 4-digit code and you will be able to go to the apartment, insert the code into the key box, and enter the apartment.
- You will need to be checked in. Attention I do not live in Venice
- In the apartment you will find all the need for detailed instructions for everything.
QUESTION & ANSWERS ABOUT SELF-CHECK-IN
1) What if the code does not work?
I'll help you on the phone. In case I live there, I live 3 hours away.
2) How can I contact you if I'm stuck in front of the door?
You can call me or, if you prefer to avoid roaming charges, connect to my wifi from outside the door (then use (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or whatever you prefer).
3) What if something does not work in the apartment?
You will need to for free.
4) Can I check-in early or late check-out?
It depends on availability or please ask me. Self-check-in allows you to check-in any time.
5) Will you be there at check out?
Usually not. But you depends too. Basically you can not see anyone before, during and after your stay.
APARTMENT DESCRIPTION: Small apartment with high ceilings. Please note that the bedroom is not completely separated from the main bedroom: there is no door and you need to pass the main bedroom to get there. Also from the mezzanine you can see the small bedroom. The bathroom is the weak point of the apartment: the toilet is wet when you shower. Since a history apartment can not be changed sanitary position. House characteristics: walls are thicks and heights 4 meters with antique exposed white beams, therefore apartment is fresh in summer and warm in winter.
These are the exact sizes of the mattresses:
1 double bed: 200x170 cm
1 single bed: 180x80 cm
After taking pictures I added:
- a new microwave / grill
- a moka coffee for 2
- a filtered coffee machine
- a toaster
the whole apartment and the court (the court is shared with other neighbors).
Address: Santa Croce 1553, Venice
city tax € 2.00 each person each day for first 5 days.Get the full listing »