"The House of Navigators", lovingly restored in 2016, remains true to Ortygian traditions while offering 21st century comfort. The ample kitchen-cum-living at the heart of the picturesque Giudecca Street and two carefully restored stony doorway arches dating back centuries. The 90 sqm flat also offers two spacious bedrooms, the "Cayenne Room" and the "Clover Room", seating in the quiet courtyard, a modern bathroom, Wi-Fi internet. Saint John the Baptist Church, the St. John the Baptist Church Philip the Apostle Church, the "White House" Miqwah as well as pebble beach "Cala Rossa".
Property & location:
• flat on 1st floor, city center, close to the sea
• Max. occupancy: 4
• min. duration of stay: 4 nights
• non-smoking only
• pets not allowed
• guests provide their own meals
• kitchen-cum-dining with study couch, air conditioning, balcony
• bathroom with shower, sink, WC, bidet, washing machine
• "Cayenne Room" with king-size bed, air conditioning, wardrobe, writing desk, balcony
• "Clover Room" with king-size bed, air conditioning, wardrobe
• corridor with selection of books in Italian
• two private balconies
• common inner courtyard
• air conditioning
• dishes & utensils
• refrigerator & freezer
• water kettle
• Wi-Fi internet
• linens & towels provided
• washing machine
• wheelchair inaccessible
• sight-seeing: churches, museums, theaters, archaeological sites
• boat & bicycle tours
• trips to Noto, Marzamemi, Piazza Armerina, Catania, Taormina
• winery tours
• market, groceries, supermarkets
• ATM / bank
• Self-catering taxi transfer from / to Catania airport is possible upon previous request.
• Linens and towels are provided for 7 nights and changed once a week for every week.
• Cleaning before arrival and after departure is included in the price.
• Water and electricity consumption up to 50 kWh weekly.Get the full listing »