"Antica Corte Ginevra" is a historic house of almost one thousand years (built in 1045), completely renovated, consisting of newly built holiday apartments.
The Geneva apartment of about 100 square meters spread over 2 floors.
On the first floor there is a large living room with a fully equipped kitchenette / kitchen (including a toaster and a coffee machine), 1 bathroom and a double sofa bed. From the living room you can access the terrace.
On the second floor in the attic there are 1 double bedrooms + 1 double / triple bedroom + 1 bathroom with shower. Total 5/7 beds. Lake view and Monte Baldo.
The apartment has private parking spaces, satellite TV; terrace, garden with fire for grilling.
- Gas, electricity, water.
- Possibility of collecting aromatic herbs in the owner's vegetable gardens.
- Mountain bike storage and washing.
- Pets allowed.
- Final cleaning
- City tax
- Linen and towels on request.
- Children's bed.
- Heating on request.
- Bread and croissant service in the morning.
- Possibility of using the washing machine.Get the full listing »