ED Refnr. 1601304
The apartment is located in one of the most beautiful bays of the Tyrrhenian Sicily between the Gulf of Tindari to Cape Milazzo right on the beach. From the terrace you can admire the Aeolian Islands and the beautiful sunsets.
• Terrace with table and chairs overlooking the sea
• 1 double room for 2 people with wardrobe (1 bed if required);
• 1 bedroom with two single beds, desk and wardrobe;
• Living room with sofa bed;
• kitchen overlooking the sea;
• bathroom with shower, toilet, bidet, sink, cupboard, mirror and washing machine;
• 1 outdoor shower - ideal if you come back from the beach;
• 1 parking space;
• courtyard with gate;
• relaxation area on the beach with umbrella and chairs (see photo);
Equipped with every comfort:
Flat screen TV sat, air conditioning. Fan, vacuum cleaner, electric coffee maker, coffee maker, electric oven-microwave, blender, toaster, electric grill, barbecue, fridge freezer, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, clothes horse, beach umbrella, smoke detector, first aid kit.
The apartment is located right on the beautiful beach of Marchesana. In the immediate vicinity (150 \ 200 m) is a bar, restaurant, pizzeria, sandwich bar, tobacco, hairdresser, beach.
Approximately 1 km. from the village center, where all offices, banks and supermarkets are located.
1.5 km from the thermal center "SOURCE OF VENUS" (with sulphurous baths, thermal baths, inhalations, ...).
The apartment is ideal for a beach holiday and to enjoy the beauty of the ancient Sicily to discover,
• "Villa Romana" (1km) archaeological site
• The "Church of Our Lady of Grace" built on the ruins of a monastery of the Benedictine order. (800m)
• The praised city of Tindari (15 km) with the shrine of the Black Madonna of Tindari and the Greco - Roman Theater,
• Portorosa (3km),
• The marvelous nature reserve Marinello with the famous lakes,
• Park Jalari (12km): museum with exhibits,
• Castroreale (8 km)
• Montalbano Helicon (20 km)
• Milazzo (11 Km) Greek city, recognized from 36 BC as civitas Romana. There are numerous testimonies and symbols of the ancient history of the city,
• Novara di Sicilia
100 km from Europe's largest volcano "Etna"
140 km from Catania
70 km from Reggio Calabria
150 km from the airport of Palermo
Air conditioning / fans: included in the price (compulsory).
Visitor's tax / tourist tax: No city tax / tourism tax (obligatory).
Final cleaning: once per object costs in the amount of 50 EUR (obligatory).
Towels: to rent once per person for 10 EUR (optional).
Bed linen: to rent once per person for 10 EUR (optional).
Cot: to be rented once per person for 10 EUR (optional).
Internet: per object and day included in the price (compulsory).
Electricity: per object and day according to consumption (obligatory).
Parking: per object and day included in the price (compulsory).
Pet: per animal per week costs 20 EUR (compulsory).Get the full listing »