The apartment is on the ground floor of an independent villa, with a large courtyard. La Casa is a 6-minute walk from the train station, and 1 km from the extraordinary Silence Bay. The entire apartment is equipped with air conditioning and wooden ceilings. There is also free Wi-Fi, jacuzzi and private parking for a fee. Ideal for visiting the Cinque Terre and Portofino. The entire villa can be booked for a total of 14 beds by calling +39 3791932959.
Entering the house we are in a large living room with open kitchen with a table, TV, a window on the courtyard and a comfortable sofa bed. The kitchen is equipped with cutlery and crockery, fridge, oven, dishwasher, stove, table top and sink. There is also a useful pantry / closet.
From the hall we move into a corridor leading to the single room, equipped with a bed, a bunk bed and a wardrobe. The bathroom is equipped with a bathtub and a washing machine for guests.
You then arrive at the master bedroom, furnished with a double bed and a chest of drawers. The room also has a private bathroom with a toilet, sink and a spacious shower.
The whole apartment has underfloor heating and wooden ceilings. Both bedrooms and the living room have floor windows overlooking the 30sqm equipped courtyard.
The apartment is completely accessible.
In addition, guests can access the inner courtyard and the hot tub.
As for the sauna, present in the courtyard, guests can access it by agreement (€ 10 per person) directly on site with the owner, taking into account the rules to be respected.
For those arriving by car, it is possible to use a private garage for the car, subject to an economic agreement (€ 10 per day) directly with the owner, with direct access to the courtyard of the apartment. The entrance to the Box is located in Via Costantino Raffo 26, Sestri Levante. the Garage is useful to avoid parking problems typical of the tourist areas of Liguria.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS:
Luca, the owner, will assist you during your arrival, agreeing with you for Check-in and during your departure for Check-Out and return of keys.
Luca will also be available to give you further information, advice and assistance during your stay.
Inside the structure there is a Sauna (€ 10.00 per person with prior reservation) which, among its beneficial effects, stimulates the circulation and purifies not only the skin and the body but also the spirit.
Here are some rules to follow for a correct use of the sauna:
1. Access to the sauna and in the various cabins to children under 16 and to people not in perfect physical or hygienic conditions is forbidden
2. It is mandatory to take a hot shower and dry thoroughly before starting the cycle in the sauna
3. Enter the sauna, leaving the slippers outside the door.
4. It is compulsory to wear a swimsuit or a pareo and swimming slippers.
5. It is advisable, before sitting on the benches, to spread a large towel to absorb the sweat completely; none of the parts of the body must directly touch the wood of the benches.
6. It is advisable to stop in the sauna for no longer than 15 minutes.
7. The people present inside the sauna can not be more than 3.
8. It is forbidden to pour water on the hot stones; for this operation, call the staff in service in the saunas. It is also forbidden to pour on essential oils or essential oils or essences other than those provided by the Management, could trigger allergies to people present.
9. It is forbidden to bring oils, salts, honey, products and accessories of any kind into the saunas and turkish baths. It is also forbidden to introduce drinks in glass containers and cans.
10. It is forbidden to consume alcohol in the wellness area.
11. Smoking on the terrace of the wellness area is prohibited.
To use the sauna you need to book a day in advance at a cost of 10 euros per person.
The apartment is located in Via Traversaro 13 in Sestri Levante, 450m from the station and less than 2km from the highway exit.
For those arriving by car, it is possible to use a private garage, by prior arrangement, with direct access to the courtyard of the apartment. The entrance to the box is located in Via Costantino Raffo 26, Sestri Levante.
To move easily there are 2 bus stops less than 250m from the residence, one located in Via Dante and the second in Piazza della Repubblica.
To use the Box you need to book a day in advance at a cost of € 8 per day.Get the full listing »