ED Refnr. 2323190
A shared swimming pool is available from mid-june to beginning of september to guests after a trek to discover the beauty of the place. Away from the annoying noise of traffic, in the immediate vicinity of the beautiful Forest of Cansiglio where to do nice and relaxing walks
ERMELLINO is located in Sant'Anna, which is part of the municipality of Tambre, in the green of Alpago, at 1150 mt. above sea level at the foot of Monte Cavallo (2250 m) and very near of the Cansiglio Forest.
The chalet consists of 3 apartments, in one of which is the owner.
ERMELLINO 48 is a self contained apartment, with large outdoor terrace where guests can enjoy the clean mountain air, especially on summer days, when the heat is unbearable in the lowland.
In the living room there is a comfortable sofa and two armchairs and a wood stove for the cool and rainy days, during periods when heating is not considered.
Fully equipped kitchen
The private outdoor terrace is equipped with garden furniture (table and chairs).
The heated pool (max.24 C degrees) is open from mid-June to early September, depending upon the weather and is to be shared with the owners and any other guests
In the apartment is a high chair for children available.
The car can be parked on the road, just in front of the apartment.
At disposal of guests is a ping-pong table
Excellent starting point for many itineraries to do on foot, on horseback or by bicycle.
If you like windsurfing or you are a watersport enthusiast, Lake Santa Croce is just 20 minutes by car.
Tambre is not only Green, but also sport, culture, history and tradition. And the story begins about a century before Christ, when a small number of Cimbri, after being defeated by the Roman army managed to settle in the mountains of Veneto, particularly in Cansiglio, where today you can get an idea of what that has been the history and culture of this population is in the village of Vallorch that at the Ethnographic Museum of the Cimbri in Pian Osteria.
But the Cansiglio, as well as "land of the Cimbri", under the dominion of the Serenissima Republic of Venice, was known primarily as “foresta da reme”, because they used wood of trees to build boats.
Finally, before leaving Tambre, it is worth making a visit to the original House of Books in Sant’Anna (very near, on foot, CHALET ERMELLINO) , a home-museum carved entirely by the well-known venetian sculptor Livio De Marchi.
- Electricity: per object and day included in price .
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Visitor's tax: no visitor’s tax (Mandatory).
- Final cleaning: once per object Costs amounting to 80 EUR (Mandatory).
- Fuel for chimney/fireplace: per object and day according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Heating: according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: per person and week for rent at a price of 20 EUR (optional).
- Towels: per person and week for rent at a price of 10 EUR (optional).
- Property area: 2000 m²
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Distance to lake (Santa Croce): 7 km
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 3 km
- Distance to town (Tambre): 3 kmGet the full listing »