The building is surrounded by 25 hectares of land cultivated with cereals and vegetables and is one of the few buildings in the district that survived the 1951 flood. The entire complex consists of a nucleus of buildings, including the manor house that dates back to the second half of the 1700s with the adjacent farmhouse, the stable and the farm annexes of more recent construction.
The accommodation is located inside the old farmhouse which, damaged and rebuilt after the 1951 flood, has been recently renovated; It overlooks the farmyard that until a few years ago was used to dry cereals and legumes.
It is a two-room apartment on the first floor, consisting of a living room with dining table, equipped kitchen and a single sofa bed, a bedroom with a double bed and two single beds, bathroom with complete toilet and shower, air conditioning / heating, internet and television.
The outdoor areas are available to guests who can eat outside under a pergola and take advantage of the barbecue.
DIDACTIC FARM: Some rooms of the complex have been used as a teaching farm, an activity that involves an approach to nature and all that has to do with the agricultural world.
In the old barn, recently renovated, old farming environments have been rebuilt and an exhibition of agricultural tools used in the past in our countryside has been set up.
Children will be able to understand how life took place in the fields in the past, when all the work was done manually and grandparents could remember the times of their youth.
A wood-burning oven will allow visitors to try their hand in the preparation of bread.
There is also a large room (up to 25 people), with computer support and services for the disabled, where you can organize meetings and group activities.Get the full listing »