The Domvs Torquati apartment for holidays is a new location in the center of Rome (San Giovanni zone), with every solution to offer you a clean and elegant ambient with all comforts to feel you at your home. The apartment is divided in two miniapartments, communicating if you need. If you need are avaliable 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 little kitchens and 8 sleeps max. WiFi free.
Let live Rome at a chip price!
Around few meters you can find every service like banks, restaurants, pizzerie, tipical osterie, bar, supermarket, pharmacies, and shopping of via Appia.
By metro A or bus n° 85 you can go to the most important sites of the ancient and renaissance Rome (Piazza di Spagna, Piazza del Popolo, San Pietro and the marvellous Musei Vaticani...)
For your relax you can go by feet to Parco della Caffarella where you can rent a bike there is the via Appia Antica with its Park ; near there the Castelli Romani to taste the typical roman dishes.
The miniapartments (studios)
Each miniapartment is composed with a room with double bed and sofa (open is 140x190 cm good for two young boys), a large bathroom with big shower and hair dryer, little kitchen (with every thing to cook), little balcon, free WiFi, air conditioning and warmer. The furniture are hand made.
How to arrive
From Fiumicino Airport
- Train. Line FR1 Fiumicino airport – Fara Sabina (o Poggio Mirteto o Orte) every 15' (during day). Stop Station Roma Tuscolana, fare 8 €/pax. Then, or bus n° 85 direction “Collepardo” or “Arco di Travertino” stop “Santa Maria Ausiliatrice” and 50 m by feet; or 400 m by feet on via Tuscolana. Fare autobus 1,50 €/pax for 100'. Ticket train and bus at station of Fiumicino Airport.
Link time table
- Shuttle bus. Terravision, Atral, SIT, … Fiumicino airport to station “Roma Termini”. Metro line A direction “Anagnina” stop “Colli Albani”. Fare bus 6 €/pax, fare metro 1,50 €/pax for 100'.
- Taxi. Fare fixed 48 € one way included baggage to ancient "mura aureliane", add extra to reach via Manlio Torquato 15.
- Car. From highway 16 arrive to GRA (Grande Raccordo Anulare) and follow direction Napoli. Exit n° 21 “Via Tuscolana - Roma centro”.
From Ciampino Airport
- Shuttle bus. Terravision, Atral, SIT, … Ciampino airport to station “Anagnina”. Metro line A direction “Battistini” stop “Colli Albani”.
- Taxi. Fare fixed 30 € one way included baggage to via Manlio Torquato 15.
- Car. From via Appia (in front Ciampino airport) arrive to GRA (Grande Raccordo Anulare) and follow direction Napoli. Exit n° 21 “Via Tuscolana - Roma centro”.
From railways Termini Station
- Metro. Line A direction “Anagnina” stop “Colli Albani”. Fare bus 6 €/pax, fare metro 1,50 €/pax for 90'.
- From each street or highway, arrive to GRA (Grande Raccordo Anulare) and follow direction Napoli. Exit n° 21 “Via Tuscolana - Roma centro”.
- Pets of any size
- Use television or music player in a high volume
- Damage forniture
- Come in other guests more that booked
Please, when air conditioning starts close doors and windows.
Net: Domus Torquati
Air conditioning, warmer, free WIFI, large bathrooms with hair dryer, little kitchen with avaliable coffee, tea, sugar, marmalade and juice, little balcon.
Domvs Torquati is situated near metro A stop "Colli Albani", bus n° 85 stop and is 400 m far Station "Roma Tuscolana" of Fiumicino Airport – Orte line.Get the full listing »