Welcome to this unique flat in the vibrant area of Esquilino, conveniently located at 9-minutes walk distance from Termini Station. From here you can easily reach all the major attractions of the city!
With an elegant design, this place has everything you need for a comfortable stay and a unique Rome experience!
My two-bedroom flat is spacious and highly organized, with beautiful interior decor and a relaxed feel. It’s the ideal place to come back to after a day of exploring. From here you can easily reach all the major attractions of the city such as the Colosseum, the Spanish Steps, the Trevi Fountain and much more!
The living area is also home to the dining area and the kitchen and it offers a tranquil spot to catch up on the latest TV or curl up on the large comfy sofa.
The sofa also unfolds into a double bed, adding two extra sleeps to the property.
You will be guaranteed a peaceful night's sleep in both bedrooms. The master bedroom has a double bed and a single pouffe bed while the second bedroom has two single beds. All the beds feature a lavish double bed dressed in hotel-quality linen. There is plenty of storage space for you to unpack your belongings straight away. Lazy mornings couldn’t be more perfect in here!
Compact yet fully equipped, the kitchen offers you everything you need to show off your culinary skills. Enjoy having breakfast together! All the appliances are easy to use.
In the bathroom you can relax by sinking in the bath tube. Enjoy an energy load before heading off exploring. Soft, cotton towels and toiletries are provided to each guest.
My property will be professionally cleaned before your stay.
The apartment is your own. Cleaned professionally with fresh luxury linens, it's prepared for each new visitor.
Interaction with guests:
My home is managed by Hostmaker; they are an award-winning property management service team who know Rome like the back of their hand!
They will give you a warm welcome and they will take care of you in every aspect of your stay. They will provide you with the following services: check-in, cleaning, pre and in-stay assistance. If you have any questions, please get in touch through this channel.
Other things to note
Thank you for your interests in my apartment.
To offer you and all our guests a pleasant stay please consider the following:
- Late check-in fee of € 20 for arrivals after 10.00pm to be paid at check-in preferably by credit card or otherwise cash.
- Baby cot available upon request.
- Please respect the house and the people who live in the building.
- Additional cleaning and linens services are available for a fee and on request.
- According to Italian laws: Rome € 3,5 tourist tax applied per person per night for the first 10 nights. Children up to 10 years old are exempt. To be paid at check-in preferably by credit card or otherwise cash.
- Guests will be required to present valid IDs at the time of check-in for registration to the Italian security authorities.
- For long term rentals (over 30 consecutive nights), guests will be asked to sign a rental agreement that will be made available via email before arrival.
For any question please don’t hesitate to ask. We look forward to welcoming you in Rome!
The neighbourhood overview
Termini is Rome’s main railway station. It’s easy to get anywhere in the city from here as it's also the main bus and metro station.
From Termini Station walk through the arcade of Piazza della Repubblica (it’s also known as Piazza Esedra). You can either head to Via Nazionale to have a really nice shopping walk, or towards the well-known Via Veneto, recalling scenes from La Dolce Vita.
Leonardo Da Vinci Airport: 50 minutes by public transport
Termini Station: 9 minutes walk away
Colosseum: 11 minutes by public transport
Spanish Steps: 10 minutes by public transportGet the full listing »