Welcome to our home! We’re so excited to open up our property to fellow travelers. Our two bedrooms house, located in the historical centre of Rome, is perfect for those traveling with children. Enjoy exploring the city with ease - Trevi fountain is just 8 minutes walk away - and the neighbourhood is safe and family-friendly.
From the bedrooms windows you can admire the wonderfull building of Italian Parlament!
We hope you enjoy your stay!
Our beautiful home is ideally located in the historical centre of Rome just a 5 minutes walk from Trevi Fountain. There are two bedrooms, making it ideal for families.
The living area is the heart of the home! Hang out with your family and friends or kick back and relax in front of the TV on the sofa.
Both bedrooms are light and airy with large windows and comfortable double beds. All of the beds are made up with fresh, luxury linens to ensure a great night’s sleep!
In the bedrooms we wanted to keep some of the original stone walls to emphasize the history of the building.
Our lovely bathroom is the perfect place to freshen up - wake up in the mornings with the fantastic shower! There is even a toilet at your disposal. Fluffy white towels and shampoo are provided.
If cooking is your thing, you’re going to love spending time in the stylish kitchen. All the appliances are modern and easy to use - you’ll enjoy showing off your culinary skills here!
Our property will be professionally cleaned before your stay.
The apartment is your own. Cleaned professionally with fresh luxury linens, it's prepared for each new visitor.
Interaction with guests
My home is managed by Hostmaker; they are an award-winning property management service team who know Rome like the back of their hand!
They will give you a warm welcome and they will take care of you in every aspect of your stay. They will provide you with the following services: check-in, cleaning, pre and in-stay assistance. If you have any questions, please get in touch through this channel.
Other things to note
Thank you for your interests in my apartment.
To offer you and all our guests a pleasant stay please consider the following:
- Check-in after 10.00 pm is subject to an additional fee of € 20 until 00.00am and €40 until 2.00am, to be collected at check-in preferably by credit card.
- Please respect the house and the people who live in the building.
- Additional cleaning and linens services are available for a fee and on request.
- According to Italian laws: Rome € 3,5 tourist tax applied per person per night for the first 10 nights. Children up to 10 years old are exempt. To be paid at check-in preferably by credit card or otherwise cash.
- Guests will be required to present valid IDs at the time of check-in for registration to the Italian security authorities.
- For long term rentals (over 30 consecutive nights), guests will be asked to sign a rental agreement that will be made available via email before arrival.
For any question please don’t hesitate to ask. We look forward to welcoming you in Rome!
The neighborhood overview
It is the historic center of the Eternal City, the magic side of Rome, that of the postcards and flashes of tourists cameras: is there anything else to add? Yet, it's not just an open-air museum to admire: it's a dynamic area to live and discover. Narrow streets where you get lost, including street markets, street artists, musicians, taverns and shops.
Leonardo da Vinci Airport: 60 minutes by public transport
Termini Station: 15 minutes by public transport
Pantheon: 5 minutes walk away
Trevi fountain: 8 minutes walk awayGet the full listing »