Welcome to our home! We’re so excited to open up our property to fellow travellers. Our two bedrooms house, located in the beautiful area of Trastevere, is a stylish and comfortable place to stay and has good transport links. Enjoy exploring the city with ease - Piazza Navona is just 15 minutes walk away - and the neighbourhood is safe and family-friendly.
The apartment has even a private terrace.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
Our beautiful home is ideally located in Trastevere just a 15 minutes walk from the terrace of Gianicolo. There are two bedrooms, making it ideal for families.
The living area is the heart of the home! Hang out with your family and friends or kick back and relax in front of the TV on the sofa.
The ensuite master bedroom is charming and romantic and has a comfortable double bed. The second ensuite bedroom has two single beds. All of the beds are made up with fresh, luxury linens to ensure a great night’s sleep!
The apartment has its own private terrace where you can relax watching the beautiful panorama of the roofs of this ancient district of Rome.
Our lovely bathrooms are the perfect place to freshen up - wake up in the mornings with the fantastic shower! Fluffy white towels and shampoo are provided.
If cooking is your thing, you’re going to love spending time in the stylish kitchen. All the appliances are modern and easy to use - you’ll enjoy showing off your culinary skills here!
Our property will be professionally cleaned before your stay.
The apartment is your own. Cleaned professionally with fresh luxury linens, it's prepared for each new visitor.
Interaction with guests
My friends at Hostmaker are looking after my home while I am away; they are management service team who know Rome like the back of their hand! I trust them to look after you and give you a warm welcome! If you have any questions about your stay, please get in touch through the dedicated platform.
Other things to note
Thank you for your interests in my apartment.
To offer you and all our guests a pleasant stay please consider the following:
- Late check-in fee of € 20 for arrivals after 10.00pm to be paid at check-in preferably by credit card or otherwise cash.
- Please notice that the air conditioners are only in the living room and in the master bedroom.
- Baby cot on request.
- Please respect the house and the people who live in the building.
- Additional cleaning and linens services available for a fee and on request.
- According to Italian laws: Rome € 3,5 tourist tax applied per person per night for the first 10 nights. Children up to 10 years old are exempt. To be paid at check-in preferably by credit card or otherwise cash.
- Guests will be required to present valid IDs at the time of check-in for registration to the Italian security authorities.
- For long term rentals (over 30 consecutive nights), guests will be asked to sign a rental agreement that will be made available via email before arrival.
For any question please don’t hesitate to ask. We look forward to welcoming you in Rome!
The neighborhood overview
It is the historic center of the Eternal City, the magic side of Rome, that of the postcards and flashes of tourists cameras: is there anything else to add? Yet, it's not just an open-air museum to admire: it's a dynamic area to live and discover. Narrow streets where you get lost, including street markets, street artists, musicians, taverns and shops.
Leonardo da Vinci Airport: 60 minutes by Leonardo Express train
Termini Station: 25 minutes by public transport
Piazza Navona: 16 minutes by public transport
Vaticano: 20 minutes by public transportGet the full listing »