Welcome to our home! We’re so excited to open up our property to fellow travellers. Our two bedrooms house, located in the beautiful area of Piazza Re di Roma, is perfect for those travelling with children. Enjoy exploring the city with ease - the nearest tube station is just 11 minutes walk away - and the neighbourhood is safe and family-friendly. We hope you enjoy your stay!
Our beautiful home is located near Piazza Re di Roma and San Giovanni Basilica, in just 11 minutes walk from the nearest tube station. There are 2 bedrooms, making it ideal for families.
The first one is light and airy with a large window and a comfortable double bed and the second bedroom has two single beds. All of the beds are made up with fresh, luxury linens to ensure a great night’s sleep! You’ll find plenty of storage space so you can get unpacking and start feeling at home right away.
Our nice bathroom is the perfect place to freshen up - wake up in the mornings with the fantastic shower! Fluffy white towels and shampoo are provided.
If cooking is your thing, you’re going to love spending time in the lovely kitchen. All the appliances are easy to use - you’ll enjoy showing off your culinary skills here!
Our property will be professionally cleaned before your stay.
The house is your own. Cleaned professionally with fresh luxury linens, it's prepared for each new visitor.
Interaction with Guests
My home is managed by Hostmaker; they are an award-winning property management service team who know Rome like the back of their hand!
They will give you a warm welcome and they will take care of you in every aspect of your stay. They will provide you with the following services: check-in, cleaning, pre and in-stay assistance. If you have any questions, please get in touch through this channel.
Other things to Note
Thank you for your interests in my apartment.
To offer you and all our guests a pleasant stay please consider the following:
- Check-in after 10.00 pm is subject to an additional fee of € 20 until 00.00am and €40 until 2.00am, to be collected at check-in preferably by credit card.
- Baby cot available upon request.
- Please respect the house and the people who live in the building.
- Additional cleaning and linens services are available for a fee and on request.
- According to Italian laws: Rome € 3,5 tourist tax applied per person per night for the first 10 nights. Children up to 10 years old are exempt. To be paid at check-in preferably by credit card or otherwise cash.
- Guests will be required to present valid IDs at the time of check-in for registration to the Italian security authorities.
- For long term rentals (over 30 consecutive nights), guests will be asked to sign a rental agreement that will be made available via email before arrival.
For any question please don’t hesitate to ask. We look forward to welcoming you in Rome!
The flat is near the San Giovanni Basilica, in one of those neighbourhoods in Rome for which you could still use the adjective "authentic". The area offers lots of Renaissance buildings that arise in the streets characterized by Sanpietrini, boulevards that lead to richly decorated cathedrals and wine bars with soft lights. The culinary side of the neighbourhood is centred on local markets production, rather than restaurants. San Giovanni is an invitation for Romans to compare and identify the different aspects that the history emphasizes with the conveniences of the present time.
Very close to the flat there are Caracalla Terme and you can reach the Colosseum and Via dei Fori Imperiali in about 20 minutes by public transport.
Leonardo da Vinci Airport: 45 minutes by taxi
Termini Station: 25 minutes by public transport
Vaticano: 30 minutes by public transport
Colosseo: 20 minutes by public transportGet the full listing »