Wake up to a sunny day in paradise in this character-filled, refurbished apartment with views of charming tiled rooftops and Saint Peter's Basilica, just a stone's throw away. Natural light and colorful accents add a warmth to this special space.
The home sits on the third floor, nestled between the Vatican and Castel Sant’Angelo, in one of Rome’s most affluent and sought after areas. A plethora of restaurants, bars, shops, museums, and transportation links are all just a stroll away.
As central as you could be. Want to walk to all the sites, get enchanted by the old roman streets… this might just be the place for you.
The neighborhood is buzzing with activity in this upmarket part of town and we will give you a list of places to visit before you arrive (bars and restaurants) to ensure you dont get caught in any tourist traps.
Please note that when staying in Rome, tourists have to pay a Tourist tax of € 3. 50 per person per day (for the first 10 days) [Applies to anyone over the age of 10]. Please search online for further information "Rome tourist tax".
* Please note that a Late check in (out) fee of € 20 applies for check ins after 8pm / € 40 after 11pm.
* Check in on Sunday or Public holiday € 20.
* Our check in time is 14.00
Check ins between 14.00 & 20. 00 are free!
If you are arriving earlier there is an option to check in between 12.00 & 14.00 so that you can at least drop your bags off in our apartment while its being cleaned. The FEE for this is € 10. 00. We will try our best to have the property cleaned by your arrival time, In case that it is not, we guarantee it will be ready by 14.00.
* Baby Crib / high chair - rental € 5 each per night
Extra towels- € 6 per guest but you have to order them before your arrival.
Extra Sheets- € 10 per bed.
* If you arrive at the check in 45 minutes late € 20 fee will be applied. Please call us 1 hour in advance if you are running late to avoid the late fee.
* If you dont have the correct money with you and the agent has to come back to pick it up, € 10 applies.
At the check out, you will hand back the keys to either the cleaner or one of our friendly agents or just simply leave them on the dining table before closing the door on your way out :)
Please provide your documents at the check in so we can make a copy.
Here are 11 general rules for staying in one of our apartments, following these will make your stay more enjoyable for everyone :)
1. Always keep your front door fully closed and locked when leaving your apartment.
2. Avoid disturbing your neighbors. Be considered of the people that live in your building.
3. No PARTIES. If things go missing or get damaged, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE.
4. Throw your daily trash in the main trash bins in the building entrance or on the street as indicated in your booklets.
5. Keep TV & Music Volume low before 8am and after 10pm.
6. Keep your apartment clean and tidy to help keep pests to a minimum. Rome is an old city and it has cockroaches, mice, rats and scorpions!
7. Linens and towels (provided during your stay) must only be used for their specific use.
8. Feminine products and other items must be thrown in the trash and NOT IN THE TOILET. If the toilet blocks or the sink clogs it may be due to what you are putting down there.
9. CLOSE your shutters and windows when you are not in your apartment.
10. Do not SLAM the doors in the apartment as it causes paint to crack around the doorframe and disturbs your neighbors.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
Reasons why you should choose this apartment with our agency.
1. All bed covers are cleaned and washed after every guests (amazingly this is not common practice by our competition).
2. Decorative cushions and curtains are regularly washed.
3. We have teams of cleaners, if anything is not up to standard, all you have to do is contact us and we will organize the team to come back and fix the issue at hand.
4. If you have any issues with the property you can always contact one of our agents either by message or call, as we provide the phone numbers of our team at the check in.
5. You are given a map at every check in. Our agent will sit down and explain what Rome has to offer, what is around your area, point out the best methods of transport and even give you some tips on where the romantic look outs are located around the city.
6. We provide guest with the list of Bars and restaurants which we regularly go to ‘’ not tourist traps ’’.
7. We have contacts with PR Companies in case your group wants to go clubbing / get a table.
8. We do this job professionally so it's important to us that our guests have a great experience in Rome, we are always contactable and we have the resources to fix most issues that can arise.
9. We can provide transport to and from the airport using our fabulous car service and trusty drivers.
10. If you have chosen a property on a higher level with no elevator, our staff will even help you up with your luggage. It's these small yet IMPORTANT details that distinguish us from our competitionGet the full listing »