Mainson Mary Major is an exquisite apartment located in Rome's Monti District, its peculiarity is the fact that it's located 140 mt. Far from the Papal Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore, which is one of the four Papal Basilicas of Rome.
The apartment is located on the 2nd floor of a noble palace, and as you can see in the pics it's refined even in the smallest details;
Thanks to the total glass kitchen and the big window in the double room, the apartment comes with great brightness.
The Colosseum (1 km), Arch of Constantine (1 km), Imperial Fora (1,3 km), is located in the Roman Monti District and is just a few minutes away from some of the most important attractions of the Capital City: , Altar of the Fatherland (2km).
Its position offers the full potential of the center of the metropolis, it would be ideal to walk along Cavour Street right after the Papal Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore and then take one of the many streets of the Monti District to reach Venezia Square , And then go through Via del Corso's shops. After that, you will have easy access to the other beautiful Roman attractions: Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, Campo de 'Fiori, Spain Square and finally Piazza del Popolo, with access to Villa Borghese on its right.
We will do our best to make every guest enjoy their stay.
Structure, Furniture and Security of the Apartment:
Mainson Mary Major is an apartment composed of a large living room, a glass kitchen, a large windowed bedroom with a closet and a bathroom with shower, sink and toilet.
It was completely remodeled on 2015 in terms of both its internal, electrical and water systems, and its appearance design and household appliances.
Let's take a look at the appliances found in the apartment to have a safe stay:
The kitchen works electrically (with added complementary cooking pans), which results in non-existent carbon monoxide risk.
There's a fire extinguisher in the bedroom.
There's a Rescue Kit in the bathroom.
There are 2 air conditioning systems for cold and hot temperatures, one in the bedroom and one in the living room.
Tourist tax not included - 3.50 € per person per night (may be combined for max 10 days)
How to reach us:
• You can walk from Termini Railway Station, since we're just 500mt afar (it's a 7 minutes walk max).
• From Leonardo Da Vinci International Airport you can take the Leonardo Express train which arrives at Termini Railway Station, and then you can take a 500mt walk (32 minutes by train + 5 minutes by foot, the train costs 12 € per person).
• From Rome-Ciampino Airport, take the bus until 720 until Laurentina terminus, then take the MetroB and walk for 5 minutes, the Bus / MetroB ticket costs 1.50 €).
• However, both Roman Airports offer cheap prices for Taxis which are around 30/48 Eur in total.
• Enjoy our Airport Shuttle Service with a private shuttle from Leonardo Da Vinci International Airport (€ 39 in total) and Rome-Ciampino Airport (€ 34 in total) at your arrival, or Leonardo Da Vinci International Airport (€ 39 in total) and Rome-Ciampino Airport (34 € in total) at your departure. In time by texting (Email / Message) or calling us.
1. Upon arrival at the apartment, each guest must provide an identity document or other valid document from the country of origin for the required registration of the residency in the municipality of Rome.
2. The room has to be left no later than 10.00 AM to allow its final cleaning. Asking for a later check out time will result in extra charge of one night;
3. Smoking is not allowed in the room;
4. Guests may not have visitors, friends, relatives or other unregistered people inside the house unless previously agreed upon;
5. Silence must be respected from 23.00 PM. To 8. 00 AM .;
6. All areas must be kept clean and tidy; Do not throw foreign objects down the toilet;
7. Each guest will be held accountable for any damage caused to the facility for misuse of supplies and equipment;
9. Room keys must be returned at the end of the stay. In case of key loss, the due amount will be charged;
10. Please switch off the lights and other devices when leaving the room;
11. Payment must be made in advance.
COMPLIANCE OF THIS REGULATION SHALL BE MANDATORY
We accept no responsibility for the loss, theft and / or damage to your personal belongings left unattended.Get the full listing »